Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearing them FLY is much more unerving, especially if they lan you YOU! I hate those dang things. My husband is sure I'm gonna kill myself one day when one of them lands on me. I go absolutely nuts. And Bubba is always bringing me creepy crawlies, specially roaches. He can keep his presents to himself! ICK!

[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited 06-02-2001).]

Comment

Mitzi, Mitzi, Mitzi.....
      Now come on girl. How much hair did that big bad bug eat?

------------------
      We are the Police! Resistance is Futile!
      "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

Comment

A Roach in my Hair
        Dog-gone it Mitzi, here I am thinking you got yourself busted and all you are doing is talking about a harmless little old bug! Sheesh!!!!

------------------
        "Don't teach in German, then test in Japanese!"
        6P1 (retired)
        6P1 (retired)

Comment

palmetto bugs = humidity-loving cockroaches.... hehe
          hate them all!

i had to share this...while working at the window at the post office today a customer came in to mail a loaf of bread back to the "baker." (Stroehmann's). it had a roach in it, and the guy proceeded to describe how it was "baked right in!" and sliced along with the bread. he and his son were quite emotionally distressed...
          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

"Dog-gone it Mitzi, here I am thinking you got yourself busted and all you are doing is talking about a harmless little old bug! Sheesh!!!!"

Now if that was what she had been talking about I can't even picture the wild night that ended up with it in her hair!

Although I could tell you stories But I will save that for another BB
            "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

Mitzi, Try one in your orange sherbet icecream while watching a freddy krugar movie( can't think of the name) Large blade like fingers etc, etc.

Yep and ate it too

Didn't realize it till i noticed sherbet is not supposed to be crunchy

Comment

Well, you could look at it as an extra source of protein? AAAACCKKKKKK! I would have been SO sick to my somach. I ust know I would.
                Even now, I get shivers of that roach in my hair. It was a huge Palmetto bug and it took me days to get over my fright.
                I was had a friend who broke her arm cause of a roach. She was on a ladder, cleaning her cabinets, when a roach popped out. She freaked and screamed to her husband.....then fell off the ladder, breaking her arm.

Comment

Nicholas Cage ate a live roach in a 'vampire' movie, too. Said the fake one didn't look REAL.....LOL

------------------
                  HEARTS and MINDS
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                  -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Shooter, are you trying to make me BARF?????

Comment

Mitzi,
                      I remember buying a vanilla slice once. I love vanilla slices. As I was eating it, I happen to see the wing of a cockroach on one side of it. I ate around it.

------------------
                      We are the Police! Resistance is Futile!
                      "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

Comment

Be right back.....I really am gonna barf! lol

Comment

I remember when I was about 17, and was riding my motorcycle to my sister's place one night. Buzzing along about 55, went up over this one hill, into the valley, right into the biggest swarm of miller moths I've ever seen! I'm glad I had a face shield on my helmet; that icky yellow crap was so thick I could hardly see!
                          I got to my sister's house; she wouldn't let me in the door! Made me strip out of my buggy clothes, but then she washed them for me. My brother in law loaned me some clothes, and we had quite the time scrubbing off my cycle, and cleaning that crap off my helmet.
                          Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

I nailed a swarm of bees the same way one time. No helmet, no face shield (I was just a young dumb kid) but at least I had sun glasses on. I got about six stings out of it, but sure had the mess on my clothes and on the scooter.

------------------
                            SHOOT LOW SHERIFF, they
                            6P1 (retired)

Comment

We got cockroaches that could carry away a dog!! Not quite, but they are big buggers. a good 4 inches in length.
                              But in my yard we have Red Back Spiders (like a Black Widow. Letal bite), and the occasioanl Western Taipan. (Regarded as deadliest snake in the world. Few survive more than 3 hours after a bite)

------------------
                              Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Hmm... I always wanted to live near the ocean but not now! I absolutely, horrifically, despise bugs! ladybugs and butterflys are OK. Ants are ok too as long as they are outside but cockroaches..and waterbugs.. I will FREAK out if I see them! I cannot even go into the bug house at the zoo because I will start hyperventilating and freak out.

You can keep your bugs!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3397 users online. 197 members and 3200 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X