300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pursuit of Child Molester on the Freeway

This was actually part 2, the earlier pursuit started heading northbound 15 towards Riverside. I guess he turned around when he realized there was a Border Patrol checkpoint. There is a link to a rather graphic video, and I'm told he is actually EOS

http://www.cbs8.com/stories/story.146343.html#

HIGH-SPEED CHASE COMES TO VIOLENT END ON I-5

Watch Video
    Last Updated:
    11-14-08 at 7:30PM

Warning: The video accompanying this story may be too graphic for some viewers.

A child-molest suspect led police on a road chase today from Escondido to Solana Beach, where he got out of the minivan he was driving, ran into oncoming freeway traffic and was hit by a car.

The suspect's condition after being struck on southbound Interstate 5 near Manchester Avenue was not immediately clear, though he was believed to be severely injured, authorities said.

The pursuit began shortly after 4:30 p.m., initially heading south on Interstate 15, then west on State Route 52 and back to the north on I-5, according to the California Highway Patrol.

Just south of Encinitas, the fleeing motorist pulled over in the far left-hand lane of the freeway, got out of the vehicle, climbed over some bushes in the center divider and ran into the southbound lanes, where a sedan struck him about 5:15 p.m., the CHP reported.

The impact hurled him over the roof of the car, after which he rolled onto the roadway, where he came to rest, lying motionless.

Medics tended to the man at the scene before loading him into an ambulance and taking him away.

The suspect was wanted on suspicion of committing a lewd act on a child and apparently fled from police when they tried to pull him over for a traffic violation in Escondido, CHP public affairs Officer Larry Landeros said.

The incident forced the closure of several southbound I-5 lanes in the area, causing a traffic backup for several miles.
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Shame the car didn't back up and run him over again to make sure.

Comment

Now they're saying he has a broken leg.
      Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

I was about 3 minutes behind that pursuit listening to it on my way home. Glad only the dirtbag got hurt...serves him right for putting that many people in danger.

Comment

The poor child molester. Now, after he gets out of the hospital he will be molested in prison by adults!!!!!! Karma-- gotta love it. I think the driver should have hit him again just to make sure they did it correctly. Nothing disturbing about a a video of a child molester getting hit by a car. Not at all.

Comment

IMO that flip was only worth a 9.1. Let's review it. He starts with good launch. He got inverted quickly and maintained his position while sailing over the Cadillac, but he failed to recover and stick the landing...that cost him.

I look forward to his next performance!
            "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

This is what we referred to as a "tragic downfall" in my high school English class senior year. Still though, pretty easy long form and diagram I'll bet.

Comment

Hooray for double posts.
                Last edited by cottonwood 41; 11-16-2008, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                  IMO that flip was only worth a 9.1. Let's review it. He starts with good launch. He got inverted quickly and maintained his position while sailing over the Cadillac, but he failed to recover and stick the landing...that cost him.

His next flips will be done in prison. I do agree that the flip was pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by MCSD View Post
                    I do agree that the flip was pretty impressive.
                    Agreed, that was pretty funny.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post

That flip does deserve a 9.1. If one shoe would have come off, a 9.3. Two shoes, a 9.5. Two shoes AND his pants... a 9.9.

I've yet to see a perfect 10.
                      sigpic

Comment

try try try again with the flip.
                        now- heres the justice, you know he is going to have pain and all with that leg after it heals. He gets nothing but a cold cell and going to work day after day.
                        ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                        Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Guams View Post
                          That flip does deserve a 9.1. If one shoe would have come off, a 9.3. Two shoes, a 9.5. Two shoes AND his pants... a 9.9.

I've yet to see a perfect 10.
                          The Russian and Canadian judges disagree!
                          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7421 users online. 405 members and 7016 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X