Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feathers Fly Over Burned Nuggets (huh?)

In honor of Artie's proposed "newspaper articles" forum... Feathers Fly Over Burned Nuggets

Well, you can thank my agency for making the streets safe for democracy. This dangerous, hardened criminal was taken off of the streets.

Seriously though, I spoke to some of the officers involved and this guy was warned repeatedly to keep his voice down and cut out the profanity. There were several people, including children, present and many left the store because of his behavior.

Its still a funny story, though I'm certain he's just looking to make a buck from Micky D.

------------------
    No cops, know anarchy.

"He aint finna come all up in my house and act a fool and be gettin away with it cause I will go smooth off." -Movista

[This message has been edited by Glockarmorer (edited 06-01-2001).]
    No cops, know anarchy.

"He aint finna come all up in my house and act a fool and be gettin away with it cause I will go smooth off." -Movista

Nothing worse than having to eat burnt nuggets.

If the powers are reading this, any chance of creating a new forum such as Newspaper Articles?

------------------
    We are the Police! Resistance is Futile!
    "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

Comment

That's hilarious.

Can't wait to make my first distraught burnt nugget eater arrest.

------------------
      It's easier to get out of jail than it is a morgue. Live long and defend yourself!

Jhn 3:16
      COP in 2002
      NRA Lifer
      GOA
      GSSF
      KABA
      It's easier to get out of jail than it is a morgue. Live long and defend yourself!

Jhn 3:16
      NRA Lifer
      GOA
      GSSF
      KABA
      SAF

Comment

GA, any chance the friends were driving a minivan with Michigan plates? Or was it Ohio?
        Contrary to popular belief, knowledge is not power. Without wisdom, knowledge is useless.

Comment

First, they were sued over coffee. Now, it's burned nuggets! I think I will go after McDonalds because their ice cream melted as I ate it!

Comment

He had friends in from out of town, wanted GOOD food, and went to McD's??? G.A., did they do a tox screen?

I say "Conspicuous Public Stupidity" ought to be an arrestable offence.

------------------
            God, I love my job!-Porthos
            "It is better to avoid than to fight, better to deter than to kill. But.....it is better to kill than to die, or watch an innocent slaughtered, because you didn't have the wherewithal to defend them." - M. A.

"We should bear in mind that, in general, it is the object of our newspapers rather to create a sensation-to make a point-than to further the cause of truth."-Edgar Allan Poe(1809-1849)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5620 users online. 336 members and 5284 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X