Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What brought you to Officer.com as a member??

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USArmyMP
    replied
    I did a search at www.google.com :-)

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    WW,

I couldn't have said it better. You, like so many here, really do touch the lives of others. You're a wonderful lady and I've really enjoyed getting to know you here.

((((((WW))))))

kk

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    Well, I thought I would end this thread by saying that I am glad to see so many positive things said about the site that takes up the most of my time allotted for computer socialization.

I found this site while sitting at my desk at work during a rather lengthy and boring teleconference call. I was trying to find a site with credibility that was professional, yet friendly, but most important where I could feel free to remain 70% anonymous and not feel pressured, or devalued because of this. However, I have come to find that a significant number of others feel the same way.

I have enjoyed the environment and the “friends” that I have met here! I have enjoyed the unique personalities. Although, it has been obvious that we have not agreed on everything, I have never felt belittled because of it.

I have enjoyed posting topics and responding to posts. (even though there may be a few that think I do it to much ) Most of all, I have enjoyed reading others posts! I have come to care about what happens in each of the lives as I check in during the day and/or evening. “Did so and so get the job? Is so and so feeling better today….etceteras.”

Officer.com has also been a good learning environment for me. Everything from understanding better the rational for “No gun control”, how to best barbecue chicken….. and knowing what a Olympic Arms AR-15 is!!!

Officer.com has been a “stress vent” for me. A place where I choose to be, where the stresses of work can’t find me… where I can be funny, happy, sad or silly!

Thank you all for your part in that!

(and if you were away and wish to add your comments on what brought you here, please do so..)

[ 09-09-2001: Message edited by: wonderwoman ]

Leave a comment:

• DeputyDan
    replied
    I was just wandering around the web when I found officer.com. I was basically looking for info on departments when I was looking for a job. I waited until I graduated from the Academy earlier this year before I registered.

Leave a comment:

• Sig220Man
    replied
    I had used officer.com for years, to look up info on other departments. For some reason, it was only earlier this year that I noticed that it had a forum; so much for MY observation skills

I came in, and liked what I saw. I like the participation from officers around the world here, and it shows the crap is the same no matter where you patrol.

I also like the fact that the moderators do a good job of throwing the trolls out. Of course, not before we're done drawing and quartering them!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    Contain yourself babee! Private shows ARE available...

Leave a comment:

• ALadyToYou
    replied
    Originally posted by wonderwoman:
    Mike, you have a thing about that suit eh?
    WW: I think he wants to wear it.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    I know you witches get pms but what is pm? Is that pleasing men? Just curious...

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike Sullivan:
    I was just fixing to post that I apologize if I have mislead you or offended you with my teasing.

Goodness gracious! I assure you I can take as good as I can give! Don't ever worry about that, I'll let you know in a PM if ever that happens!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    I was just fixing to post that I apologize if I have mislead you or offended you with my teasing. I see I was wrong.

Let's meet in Niagra Falls and ....(OOPS! The wife is coming in! I have to go!)

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    Are you breaking up with me again?

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    I'm just kidding you, I have no thing about WW.

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    Mike, you have a thing about that suit eh?

The reason I haven't answered the question is because as the one who asked the question I thought it would be polite to go last! So I'll wait.......

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    Well, seeing how you put it like that...bring it on! Just make sure WW wears that little costume...

Leave a comment:

• ALadyToYou
    replied
    Awwh, Mike, you're man enough to take us both on!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3920 users online. 250 members and 3670 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X