Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What brought you to Officer.com as a member??

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DesertRat:
    I used it for a long time as a quick link to other agencies websites having no idea what a forum or message board was. Stumbled in one night I couldn't sleep and have been here ever since. No idea why. I really do have a life
    Exact same thing that happend to me!

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike Sullivan:
      This forum has really helped me be a better debater without having to say bad things to people. Not that I don't still do sometimes...

I just want to say I have noticed the difference. I am not so terrified to say the "G" word around you anymore!

Comment

Gee how did I end up here?? Must have been surfing around looking for something! At first I just read a few topics, then of course the media came up and I felt obligated to insert my voice to those debates. I try to only post on things I feel I can add something from my own experiences to the discussions. One thing that keeps me popping in from time to time is that although we come from different points of view, most people (Nite and Don included!) are willing to listen and counter with intelligent responses. With careers and opinions that are sometimes in opposition, it is important to have respect for each other and hopefully some understanding of the others' jobs and problems that they have to deal with at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Niteshift:
          In the old board, there was some little nitwit that kept posting under my name and trying to start trouble.
          Wow, do people do that? That's really despicable!

Comment

Don't know why, but he was doing it, so we went to this format.

The other one was VERY hard to follow a thread in as well. It branched off instead of flowing in a straight line

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwoman:
              [QUOTE

I just want to say I have noticed the difference. I am not so terrified to say the "G" word around you anymore!

If you want to fight just say so...

[ 09-06-2001: Message edited by: Mike Sullivan ]

Comment

word!

Comment

Originally posted by ALadyToYou:
                  word!
                  OK! That's it. It's not fair 2 against 1.

Comment

Awwh, Mike, you're man enough to take us both on!

Comment

Well, seeing how you put it like that...bring it on! Just make sure WW wears that little costume...

Comment

Mike, you have a thing about that suit eh?

The reason I haven't answered the question is because as the one who asked the question I thought it would be polite to go last! So I'll wait.......

Comment

I'm just kidding you, I have no thing about WW.

Comment

Are you breaking up with me again?

Comment

I was just fixing to post that I apologize if I have mislead you or offended you with my teasing. I see I was wrong.

Let's meet in Niagra Falls and ....(OOPS! The wife is coming in! I have to go!)

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike Sullivan:
                                I was just fixing to post that I apologize if I have mislead you or offended you with my teasing.

Goodness gracious! I assure you I can take as good as I can give! Don't ever worry about that, I'll let you know in a PM if ever that happens!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3915 users online. 250 members and 3665 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X