Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What brought you to Officer.com as a member??

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came over from Glock Talk-too many "trolls." Course I've seen one or two here... but not that bad.

I ABSOLUTELY believe in sharing info between agencies, and I've picked up on everything around my home county, so I want to "expand my horizons."

Since I'm new, whats all this picking on wonderwoman? She MUST be good natured!
    People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Dave:
      Are you kidding? Hoo, boy, she is probably steaming mad, right now, ready to spit nails - at me!
      #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
      Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
      RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
      Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
      "Smile" - no!

Comment

Hey Dave, the troll count is down at GT. O.c is also a good place for LEOs to hang out. The nice thing is the OIC don't bit*ch that too many cars are in the same location.

And Wonderwoman can provoke me any time she she likes, nothing wrong with a little mystery.
        LEO and Smoke Eater
        Former Marine

Comment

I was looking for LE links, because I was applying to the two major police depts. in my area.

After doing a lot of soul- searching, and talking with friends; I decided I was more suited to remain in the field of healthcare. Thus, I never completed the applications.

I have to say that I believe that being an Officer has got to be the most fabulous job a person could have. There is a very high calibre of person who is attracted to the job. Some of my closest and dearest friends are LE Officers.

I enjoy participating in all the discussions here at Officer.com. It's an excellent site, and I'm very proud to be involved.

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: blondie72 ]
          [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SGT Dave:

I am assure you I am good natured and very good with nature!!! One thing we are very good at doing in Canada is making snowballs that really really hurt! (We put them in the freezer!) Thats why you will notice that no one takes the teasing tooooo far!

posted by PeteBroccolo, Are you kidding? Hoo, boy, she is probably steaming mad, right now, ready to spit nails - at me!

Just remember this when you find the tacks on your chair!!! JUST KIDDING! You are one of my best allies!

Posted by SemperFi, And Wonderwoman can provoke me any time she she likes, nothing wrong with a little mystery.

Thank you!!! And I agree 100% with "nothing wrong with a little mystery"!!

Comment

It was a mistake, I was looking for Office rent.com and typed too fast.Before I knew it I was addicted. Gave up the office on Wall street, the five figure income and penthouse in Manhattan. Moved to Texas and became a cop. This site can change your life!

Comment

Since I'm changing careers to become an LEO soon I wanted to pick the minds of those already employed.
                It's easier to get out of jail than it is a morgue. Live long and defend yourself!

Jhn 3:16
                NRA Lifer
                GOA
                GSSF
                KABA
                SAF

Comment

Got tired of the chat room "pickup" banter, went looking for and found intelligent conversation here.

Do I get a raise now?
                  Play And Stay Safe...Wear Your Vest!

Comment

Like SGT Dave, found officer.com from posting on Glock Talk. Checked it out, liked all the friendly people like WW, Mitzi, NiteShift, and all of the others that it would take up too much space to mention. Think it is a great site, and really enjoy what little time I get to spend here.
                    "Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

Saw a link at glock talk where I have been banned. Imagine that! Me banned, by a pc jerk.

WW, have you a guilty conscience? were still waiting...

Comment

Funny, you get banned from GT by someone you think is too PC, but we take flack one other forums for being too PC.

Comment

You/this forum are not too PC. I think you are little PC, but you probably have to be. GT is really wacked out on PC.

At least here you can express an honest opinion without getting kicked off.

Comment

Oh yeah! Seems to me that if this forum was all that pc you or another moderator would have already banned that Jeff guy instead of just watching what he posts.

Comment

Oh yeah, the staff was called a bunch of liberal, PC, media lackeys. I guess it didn't dawn on the poster that I'm probably one of the most outspoken critics of the media on here. I'm sure Dave Cohen, Nikon or Interloper would at least rank me in the Top 5

Just because we censor certain objectionable terms, we're liberal. I look at it this way.....any nitwit can call someone names like f*g or ret*rd....... we just make you use your brain a little more by figuring out a different way to refer to the same person. After all, isn't a little mental activity fun once in a while?

Comment

This forum has really helped me be a better debater without having to say bad things to people. Not that I don't still do sometimes...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2338 users online. 156 members and 2182 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X