300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next COPS

After watching a couple of COPS episodes last night, was wondering what you guys and ladies think some of the next or upcoming police departments should be shown.

I really wish Chicago PD would be shown

WHEN I START MY TOUR OF DUTY, GOD, WHEREVER CRIME MAY BE, AS I WALK THE DARKENED STREETS ALONE, LET ME BE CLOSE TO THEE. PLEASE GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING, WITH BOTH YOUNG AND OLD, LET ME LISTEN WITH ATTENTION, UNTIL THEIR STORY’S TOLD. LET ME NEVER MAKE A JUDGEMENT, IN A RASH OR CALLOUS WAY, BUT LET ME HOLD MY PATIENCE, LET EACH MAN HAVE HIS SAY. LORD, IF SOME DARK AND DREARY NIGHT, I MUST GIVE MY LIFE, LORD WITH YOUR EVERLASTING LOVE, PROTECT THE LOVED ONES IN MY LIFE.

I doubt CPD will ever be shown, but i wouldnt mind seeing Joliet PD.
    son, if you keep this up, soon you'll inherit the family mullet!

Comment

I know my PD will never be on Cops. Cops has asked to film several times and were turned down each time by the PD. I personally don't watch the show, so it doesn't matter to me.
      Last edited by Surf; 10-07-2008, 12:48 PM.
      The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

I've always liked watching COPS always nice to see the different departments they are showing. I defiantly agree with iammitch, I highly doubt the Chicago PD will ever be shown, I know here in Madison we were supposed to have COPS filming here, but that was turned down by the Police Department.

WHEN I START MY TOUR OF DUTY, GOD, WHEREVER CRIME MAY BE, AS I WALK THE DARKENED STREETS ALONE, LET ME BE CLOSE TO THEE. PLEASE GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING, WITH BOTH YOUNG AND OLD, LET ME LISTEN WITH ATTENTION, UNTIL THEIR STORY’S TOLD. LET ME NEVER MAKE A JUDGEMENT, IN A RASH OR CALLOUS WAY, BUT LET ME HOLD MY PATIENCE, LET EACH MAN HAVE HIS SAY. LORD, IF SOME DARK AND DREARY NIGHT, I MUST GIVE MY LIFE, LORD WITH YOUR EVERLASTING LOVE, PROTECT THE LOVED ONES IN MY LIFE.

Comment

CPD will never be shown, you can count on that.
          Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

Tokyo PD they have the roughest crimes over there.

Comment

Originally posted by nogginbuster24 View Post
              Tokyo PD they have the roughest crimes over there.
              Wasn't there a bunch of random mass stabbings recently?

Comment

Guess I could type of Tokyo in google, but where is that?
                I'm guessing overseas?

Anyone know the reasons to the increase?

Comment

Originally posted by no1099'shere View Post
                  Guess I could type of Tokyo in google, but where is that?
                  I'm guessing overseas?

Anyone know the reasons to the increase?
                  They did have a special COPS in Hong Kong, that was interesting.

I believe it was before the hand-over to the Chinese.

Comment

I love watchin cops, learned a few good tactics from that show, and some that are not so good. Good to see how other cops do it across the nation.
                    "What the problem is?"

Comment

Always enjoyed watching Pierce County S.O and Lakewood.
                      I like Ft Worth/ Jacksonville S.O

Comment

Pierce County and Lakewood were always good to watch and of course I like watching the local talent LVMPD.....

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Didn't they film down in Phoenix at one time? Another good department was always Atlanta, some crazy stuff going down in that city

Are the original filmers still running around?

Comment

There's bad blood between the show and Phoenix...Phoenix will never let them come back.

Comment

My fav episodes are the LVMPD ones.
                              "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5357 users online. 291 members and 5066 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X