Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kill "Jared" - that annoying Subway guy!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill "Jared" - that annoying Subway guy!

Hey aren't your 15 minutes up, pal?

I mean really, I'm glad the guy lost all this weight eating at a fast-food joint...but give it a rest!

How many more times while watching NYPD Blue or Law and Order (the only TV i #$%*in' watch!) do I have to hear some Waylon Jennings wanna-be (and that's sayin' something) singing a friggin' tribute to this loser who lost 2 tons (and probably the lining of his stomach!) while eating nothing but foot long meatball subs?!!

And now, they've got these ads with him out with all his homely chums at the beach and stuff telling us how they too are down to just being simply "obese" (downgraded from wide-load) by eating at the bleepin' Subway!!

Give me a break! I'll tell ya if that guy ever goes missing, Sipowicz will be ringing my bell first!

(ahh now i feel much better)

ken h.

Hell, if you ask me, it's just another example of just how many fat, lazy Americans there really are. Just look at all of Jared's homies!

Kyle
    KD5HQD

Comment

Well as a Canadian i think i better stay away from that one!

Comment

lol! I agree.....they play way too many commercials, and Jared, congrats, but one was plenty enough hehehe
        "Hello? Operator! Give me the number for 911!" - Homer Simpson

Comment

Hey no way! Jared is hot
          No partner is worth your tears -
          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Hmmm...all of a sudden Subway doesn't sound all that bad!

Comment

I mentioned in a past post that, through a retired DMPD Detective of the same last name, Jared is a distant cousin of mine.

That, and a few bucks will buy me a sandwich at Subway.
              Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

Great all this talk about subway has made me hungry for one of thier nice footlong on wheat italian BMT sandwhiches. Well I got to go find one open this time of night. Thanks all.

Klar
                Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Tired of that airport food, klar?

Gag in the bag!
                  Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

I finally saw one of the commercials and realized who Jared was......... Subway doesn't run those ads much on cable channels and I don't watch much network TV.

No way is he more annoying than Miss Cleo.

Comment

Airport food?? Dang DMS the food stores here are all closed by the time I get to work. I have to rely on my great cooking. I did bag a stray on the way in tonight so I have plenty of food for the night.

Klar
                      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I think Miss Cleo is more annoying than Jared with her "call me now" line etc... I have only seen the Jared commercials about 3 times but the Miss Cleo ones more than I can count.

Comment

Yes lets hang the card reader out to dry. I see her more often then not when I finally get to watch tv. I hope that she goes away real soon.

Klar

Comment

I hope both Jared and Miss Cleo get a good swift kick in the beak by the disgruntled "AFLAC!" duck.

Now that would be TV worth watching.

Comment

There is a idea sic the AFLAC goose on them. I can see them running around trying to avoid the mad goose.

Klar

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3637 users online. 167 members and 3470 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X