300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Horn?

Would you stop someone who had this? I assume so.....still......Funny..

The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
    George Carlin

Would I stop them?.....yup.....

VERY illegal here in CA.......also, a good way to get shot/stabbed/beat down in some areas of LA.....
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

i saw a guy on cops the other night who got pulled over for having a "Dixie" horn. Pretty annoying...

just a bunch of rednecks from alabama on spring break... but there's no reason to be riding down the street just honking your horn for fun. :P

Comment

LOL > yeah they would get a day in court for that...

disorderly conduct
        "What the problem is?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker6900 View Post
          Would you stop someone who had this? I assume so.....still......Funny..
          I remember seeing a video a few years back where these guys did get pulled over. The officer walked towards the front of the vehicle to inspect the turn signals and they blasted him with the horn. It cut off after that so I'm not too sure what his response was, but I don't think I would have too much of a sense of humor about having my hearing possibly damaged like that

Comment

Originally posted by insomniac View Post
            I remember seeing a video a few years back where these guys did get pulled over. The officer walked towards the front of the vehicle to inspect the turn signals and they blasted him with the horn. It cut off after that so I'm not too sure what his response was, but I don't think I would have too much of a sense of humor about having my hearing possibly damaged like that
            I've seen that one... That must have hurt his ears pretty bad. If I remember correctly he slowly stood up, and walked over drivers window. I can only image what he was thinking. The video cut before you saw what happened but the officer appeared to react very professionally.

Comment

Originally posted by insomniac View Post
              I would have arrested them for assault(ing my eardrums)
              LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DRINK CHEAP BEER!

Comment

Oh hell yeah I would. And if they've got some stupid crap like that I'm sure there's more to find.

§ 547.501. AUDIBLE WARNING DEVICES
                d) A warning device, including a horn[0], may not emit an
                unreasonably loud or harsh sound or a whistle.

And it's my opinion on what's unreasonably loud or harsh
                The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
                Ronald Reagan

Comment

Yes...I like my hearing and I'm sure most other people do too
                  "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

I have to admit, I laughed hard to this one... That would be nice in the police cuiser fo sho...
                    ...Did you call the Boys in Blue or the Man in Tan?

Comment

http://www.hornblasters.com/video.php?pic=42

The police part is at 1:10
                      ...Did you call the Boys in Blue or the Man in Tan?

Comment

WOW.... I would have been really ticked off if I'd been that officer...

I hope he slapped them with every little thing he could on that stop.

Comment

The only thing that horn tells me is that the driver is saying "Over here!! Look at my small penis!!"
                          The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
                          Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Presence View Post
                            i saw a guy on cops the other night who got pulled over for having a "Dixie" horn. Pretty annoying...

just a bunch of rednecks from alabama on spring break... but there's no reason to be riding down the street just honking your horn for fun. :P
                            God, people play that around here all the time.

ANNOYING is NOT the word!! I didnt know they could get pulled over for it though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3054 users online. 178 members and 2876 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X