• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monty Ealerman
    replied
    Originally posted by stungun View Post
    Monty, thanks for your comment.
    I have found links to companies that offer a "pull down multi-shot electronic weapon" in the United States and Russia
    http://nova.360pro.com/en/products/s...-shot-stun-gun
    http://supershoker.ru/en/produkciya/.../desho_pdg_s5/
    What do you think about this?
    Both references are to bogus devices from the same fraud perpetrators. It's nemoleg's phony in-development ware. That guy has already been amply outed here as a fraud.

Leave a comment:

• stungun
    replied
    Monty, thanks for your comment.
    I have found links to companies that offer a "pull down multi-shot electronic weapon" in the United States and Russia
    http://nova.360pro.com/en/products/s...-shot-stun-gun
    http://supershoker.ru/en/produkciya/.../desho_pdg_s5/
    What do you think about this?

Leave a comment:

• Monty Ealerman
    replied
    Originally posted by 300 Win View Post
    Oh no not again!!
    Yep -- again -- it's the same dirkshirt as before -- Немтышкин Олег transliterates to Nemtyshkin Oleg -- our Nemoleg guy with the phony devices.

This one's no less implausible but being more vaguely explained its implausibility is not as easy to nail down as is this idiot's previous "pull down multi-shot electronic weapon" with the bare uninsulated wires that could cause an arc or short if the wires get too close to each other or cross each other.

Now this charlatan claims he can zap someone sufficiently with a projectile containing a 1k pF capacitor -- read 1000 trillionths of a farad -- to store the electrical energy necessary to incapacitate someone -- it's not even enough to annoy a ladybug.

Please look at this pic for a size reference:

It wouldn't tingle if you discharged it on your tongue.

The Russians are smart enough to play good chess.

I hope they're smart enough to get around to busting nemoleg for fraudulently wasting people's time and money on fake inventions.

Leave a comment:

• 300 Win
    replied
    Oh no not again!!

Leave a comment:

• stungun
    replied
    Hi, See New Generation Multi-shots Electroshock Weapons based the Unitary Projectiles
    Last edited by stungun; 10-01-2014, 05:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• haibabal
    replied
    Alex, thanks for detailed and fun reply
    Maybe you didnt understand, i have no relation to law enforcement. I was trying to tell you, that common Russian cop has no idea what is "Taser" and how it looks like
    I'm just a person interesting in these "less-lethal" devices in common. And i'm looking in foreign web segment because there is no objective information in RU-net, as you generally cant trust any information in Russia, unfortunately. There are no russian sites like taser.com, where you can get TRUSTED and objective information about their products.
    There are only persons like that nemoleg trying to sell (chinese?) ****ty devices as a "Great Super Weapon" and some ****ty companies doing the same.
    BTW, you may not know the fact, that in Russia everything is BANNED by default (unlike europe and USA and other civilized countries where it is ALLOWED), especially for common civilian persons who are not related (does not work/have friends/relatives etc) to governace or law enforcement or mafia , etc.. So a simple citizen of Russia in fact is a person with no rights and abilities, just like a cattle. And of course you cant have any gun/firearm/stun gun or whatever, which will be really effective against someone. "They" took care of it. In example, stupid law limits civilian stun gun power to so low level, that it can cause only laugh of attacker and then putting it into your ***. So there are no any "super stun guns" shooting like Ak-47 They can't exist here just by definition.

PS
    Answering to your question, my understanding of electronics is "a science about contacts"
    And here we say "a spherical horse in the vacuum" , lol.

Leave a comment:

• dbphotos
    replied
    MY EYES! MY EYES!

Oh the humanity of it all!

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    Originally posted by DACP View Post
    So, in a nut shell, what you are saying is when I pull the trigger, the bad guy gets ****ed?

Ya' ya" thats right officer DACP.......Force = Mass times acceleration....Yea....In fact, I shot spider fer ya'...fer ya's Birthday I did...
    Last edited by asullivan; 09-08-2010, 09:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DACP
    replied
    Originally posted by asullivan View Post
    Officer haibabal,

My name is Alex Sullivan,

For the past 30+ years as a R&D electrical engineer, and post graduate PhD lecturer with a few years of curriculum development, I have lectured and instructed the essentials of component, circuits, equipment, ans systems of the latest EE techniques. Mostly, in that "ghostly" field of radio frequency, modulation, propagation, reception, and design.

I offer education in the largest sector of the electronics field with most employees here state side and a few abroad.

I am known for my hard fisted approach with respect to theoretical concepts, where the laws of physics seem to defy its itself. More specifically, laws in relation or relative to the "deceptive" behavior of our friend, the electron.

I lecture in and on the landscape of direct current conditions, without any consideration of A.C. impedances, up to and including the upper edges of the R.F. bands where, again, ideas and predictions begin to seem rather contradictory in seemingly practical experience and unjust incorrect theory... Non the less, we follow our noses like a 3 dimensional dance between electromagnetic and electrostatic fields
    becoming two dimensional, from our friend, our theoretical isotropic radiator suspended in free space, unaffected by nothingness..To wit, for our satisfaction of understanding the laws of our Creator..There, I said it..This is science in its purest form, Sir...

I personally know Mr. Ealerman. It seem humorous to me that his forte' is not particularly electrical engineering concepts. Mr. Ealerman is on the other hand a multi-faceted, well traveled, educated individual.

I know that he has a adequate natural knowledge base of the subject, electronics. That is why I remained in the "shadows".

I skimmed the dialog's and found 1 error concerning a decimal shift in a small capacitive metric unit of measurement. This error was made by Mr. Ealerman.

On the other hand, Mr. nemoleg, depicted Cartesian coordinate # 1 representing electrical variables that were quite strange in reference to the subject at hand..Particularly the peak current to voltage ratio and / or resistance / reactive references..

Umm. not to mention the strange damping depiction of a sinusoidal waveform verses time to explain something that I truly could not understand..Except it was a dampened sine wave..If only we maintain that condition in a zero load which was alluded to a degree, We would control ......and destroy everything..

Therefor I ask, do we really know how many electrons pass one singularity, in one second, so we can define the ampere? Or how many "lines" of magnetic flux constitute the Weber?

Are we so ethnocentric that we trick ourselves into the abyss of false empowerment of this understanding of magnetism, this truly undefinable phenomenon?

Why do we assign ourselves the power, the right, to define the time it takes to completely charge a capacitor or discharge an inductor...The units are the same, no? Isn't it curious and true that the times (through a mutual value of resistance) is the same?.. As most physicists and EE's understand, their relationship is 180 degrees out of phase...easy....they are complementary..In series or a parallel configuration..

Series at resonance has Max I @ the resonant frequency and a particular "Q" factor, therefore, naturally \\ tanks @ resonance will developer(measure) max. E when realized and have a calculated "Q". Mercy I have for years told youngsters that a high "Q" Factor represents a relative narrow bandwith...and of course the lower Q tank circuit will realize a wider B.W....I mention this for a reason...this concept and many others, is critical concerning the device we are speaking of...

Tazer Inc..Is located 15 miles from my residence....I know and worked for a short period of time concerning the medical possibilities during different stages of development...this device, as you would imagine, went through many articles of production..For obvious reasons..I.E. ventricular deliberation..of the human heart complex, as mentioned before..

Officer, this is basic electronics here...

My friend, some might ask at this juncture if what I speak is relavant to the "dialog", The answer at this time is absolutely. If anybody has doubt, go to a true electrical enginner, a true man of science have said person read and agree! I am open and humbled...

Or what really makes a magnet a magnet.? My friend haibabal ?

Three more examples, gravity, magnetic flux lines relative to hole or electron flow, or direction of "current flow"...Right or left, up or down, I ask, the answer of course is unknown again..!

Of course we assign ourselves the crown of definition, to master their unkown secrets and true properties, unwittingly...

Why?, for consciences? IMO, for convenience, So we can agree and talk the language of electronics, mathamatics, again, the "rules"...!

Alas, only If I was so fortunate to theorize and discuss this subject, Creation with you for a bit longer!

It is very easy to calculate where we are at, if given a point of reference...We do not IMHO, ride that sine wave, the circle, not ever really knowing "where" our position is...Only that we are riding the wave of time, which is really, by mathamatical proof, a "forever" sine wave. I can theorize, but I have faith it is so...Like the ratio of the diameteter to circumference of the cosmic circle....Non repeating..

On the other hand, please no disrespect, IMHO Mr. Nemoleg should stick to peeling potatoes.

In conclusion, thank you for your input. You saved me much critiquing that I can ill afford, concerning the reciprocal of frequency.

My best,
    A Sullivan

Yes, one more interesting "tid bit", When I start a protracted lecture Officer haibabal, I seem to enjoy an opening question....It goes like this.."What is your definition of electronics"?
    So, in a nut shell, what you are saying is when I pull the trigger, the bad guy gets ****ed?

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post
    Hey Sully, not sure if this is really in your dept but is it true that if you push the buttons on old coke machines (ones with white buttons) in a certain way they spit out all of their quarters? I'm thinking the videos on youtube had machines pre-rigged for the sake of the video.
    TriggAr...

ummM, UhHhh, BuRp, UhGGg...

Oh Hells Bells KiddO, Damns riGht !!! Not OnlY "spiT out them thar' 2 bit pieces but,, 2 Bit crack whOres as welL'S....

hey !! whAt tha' hell??? Son get Off triggar befer' he JolTs and DropS ya off on a Troll infected Planet er' sumP'in...

ThaR' see tha' secreT??? Ya's GottA spiT on tha' first 2 biT piece....MachiNe thinkS Ya' "Like' it....theN it "gives".. Like I said....

Sure ain't sodie' poP though !!

Leave a comment:

• MD11pilot
    replied
    Hey Sully, not sure if this is really in your dept but is it true that if you push the buttons on old coke machines (ones with white buttons) in a certain way they spit out all of their quarters? I'm thinking the videos on youtube had machines pre-rigged for the sake of the video.

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
    Hey Sully,

May I assume that you'll be a principal character in the upcoming "Financing Nemo" film?

Regards,

Monty
    Sire Monty,

Well thank you!
    I believe, I unwittingly discovered our super star via a Major..

Leave a comment:

• Monty Ealerman
    replied
    Hey Sully,

May I assume that you'll be a principal character in the upcoming "Financing Nemo" film?

Regards,

Monty

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    Originally posted by haibabal View Post
    Hello everyone. I have accidentally found this thread during google search on stun guns and tasers. I live in Russia too, but never heard of any "LEGIONARY" device on the market. This man's posts were pretty an unexpected discovery, lol. Our cops use "rubber baton PR-73" device which is very effective to stun anyone without electricity, and most of them never heard about taser even Just for your information.
    Officer haibabal,

My name is Alex Sullivan,

For the past 30+ years as a R&D electrical engineer, and post graduate PhD lecturer with a few years of curriculum development, I have lectured and instructed the essentials of component, circuits, equipment, and systems of the latest EE techniques. Mostly, in that "ghostly" field of radio frequency, modulation, propagation, reception, and design.

I offer education in the largest sector of the electronics field with most employees here state side and a few abroad.

I am known for my hard fisted approach with respect to theoretical concepts, where the laws of physics seem to defy its itself. More specifically, laws in relation or relative to the "deceptive" behavior of our friend, the electron.

I lecture in and on the landscape of direct current conditions, without any consideration of A.C. impedances, up to and including the upper edges of the R.F. bands where, again, ideas and predictions begin to seem rather contradictory in seemingly practical experience and unjust incorrect theory... Non the less, we follow our noses like a 3 dimensional dance between electromagnetic and electrostatic fields
    becoming two dimensional, from our friend, our theoretical isotropic radiator suspended in free space, unaffected by nothingness..To wit, for our satisfaction of understanding the laws of our Creator..There, I said it..This is science in its purest form, Sir...

I personally know Mr. Ealerman. It seem humorous to me that his forte' is not particularly electrical engineering concepts. Mr. Ealerman is on the other hand a multi-faceted, well traveled, educated individual.

I know that he has a adequate natural knowledge base of the subject, electronics. That is why I remained in the "shadows".

I skimmed the dialog's and found 1 error concerning a decimal shift in a small capacitive metric unit of measurement. This error was made by Mr. Ealerman.

On the other hand, Mr. nemoleg, depicted Cartesian coordinate # 1 representing electrical variables that were quite strange in reference to the subject at hand..Particularly the peak current to voltage ratio and / or resistance / reactive references..

Umm. not to mention the strange damping depiction of a sinusoidal waveform verses time to explain something that I truly could not understand..Except it was a dampened sine wave..If only we maintain that condition in a zero load which was alluded to a degree, We would control ......and destroy everything..

Therefor I ask, do we really know how many electrons pass one singularity, in one second, so we can define the ampere? Or how many "lines" of magnetic flux constitute the Weber?

Are we so ethnocentric that we trick ourselves into the abyss of false empowerment of this understanding of magnetism, this truly undefinable phenomenon?

Why do we assign ourselves the power, the right, to define the time it takes to completely charge a capacitor or discharge an inductor...The units are the same, no? Isn't it curious and true that the times (through a mutual value of resistance) is the same?.. As most physicists and EE's understand, their relationship is 180 degrees out of phase...easy....they are complementary..In series or a parallel configuration..

Series at resonance has Max I @ the resonant frequency and a particular "Q" factor, therefore, naturally \\ tanks @ resonance will developer(measure) max. E when realized and have a calculated "Q". Mercy I have for years told youngsters that a high "Q" Factor represents a relative narrow bandwith...and of course the lower Q tank circuit will realize a wider B.W....I mention this for a reason...this concept and many others, is critical concerning the device we are speaking of...

Tazer Inc..Is located 15 miles from my residence....I know and worked for a short period of time concerning the medical possibilities during different stages of development...this device, as you would imagine, went through many articles of production..For obvious reasons..I.E. ventricular deliberation..of the human heart complex, as mentioned before..

Officer, this is basic electronics here...

My friend, some might ask at this juncture if what I speak is relavant to the "dialog", The answer at this time is absolutely. If anybody has doubt, go to a true electrical enginner, a true man of science have said person read and agree! I am open and humbled...

Or what really makes a magnet a magnet.? My friend haibabal ?

Three more examples, gravity, magnetic flux lines relative to hole or electron flow, or direction of "current flow"...Right or left, up or down, I ask, the answer of course is unknown again..!

Of course we assign ourselves the crown of definition, to master their unkown secrets and true properties, unwittingly...

Why?, for consciences? IMO, for convenience, So we can agree and talk the language of electronics, mathamatics, again, the "rules"...!

Alas, only If I was so fortunate to theorize and discuss this subject, Creation with you for a bit longer!

It is very easy to calculate where we are at, if given a point of reference...We do not IMHO, ride that sine wave, the circle, not ever really knowing "where" our position is...Only that we are riding the wave of time, which is really, by mathamatical proof, a "forever" sine wave. I can theorize, but I have faith it is so...Like the ratio of the diameteter to circumference of the cosmic circle....Non repeating..

On the other hand, please no disrespect, IMHO Mr. Nemoleg should stick to peeling potatoes.

In conclusion, thank you for your input. You saved me much critiquing that I can ill afford, concerning the reciprocal of frequency.

My best,
    A Sullivan

Yes, one more interesting "tid bit", When I start a protracted lecture Officer haibabal, I seem to enjoy an opening question....It goes like this.."What is your definition of electronics"?
    Last edited by asullivan; 09-06-2010, 05:46 AM. Reason: injunctor of thought

Leave a comment:

• haibabal
    replied
    Hello everyone. I have accidently found this thread during google search on stun guns and tasers. I live in Russia too, but never heard of any "LEGIONARY" device on the market. This man's posts were pretty an unexpected discovery, lol. Our cops use "rubber baton PR-73" device which is very effective to stun anyone without electricity, and most of them never heard about taser even Just for your information.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4167 users online. 242 members and 3925 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X