Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monty Ealerman
    Banned
    • Aug 2000

And you can prove I'm probably right, just as you did.

I think you didn't invent the device; if you'd invented it, you, like other inventors, should be able to explain the technology.

I don't see why anyone should discuss the device with you if you don't admit you're not one of its inventors or provide some indication that you really are.

Comment

• threatZERO
      Software Engineer
      • Nov 2006

Nemoleg

That's a cool product. I thought it was cool that you can end the ride by twisting the gun.
      The statements posted on here are of my own and does not represent any agency that I am in process with, was in process with or will be in process with.

Comment

• Monty Ealerman
        Banned
        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by WadsonF
        Nemoleg

That's a cool product. I thought it was cool that you can end the ride by twisting the gun.
        Why would you tell this guy that? He claims to be an inventor of the device and provides no support for that claim.

Nemoleg:

Why can't you answer any of my questions?

I think you should either admit that you didn't invent the device, or produce some reasonable support for your contention that you did.

Comment

• cgh6366
          Cynical curmudgeon
          • May 2007

I'm with Monty on this one. Nemoleg can not provide any evidence that he knows anything about this other than the fact he found a youtube page.

I'm thinking nemoleg is an International Troll

"We're not in this business for the money. We're not in it for the excitement, and moments like this. Duty, honor, country, service, truth, and justice are good. But you can do that from behind a desk. In the end, you carry a gun and shield out into the field for the sole purpose of confronting the bad guys. The enemy. There is no other reason to be on the front lines." ~Nelson Demille

If your story involves Peanut Butter and an animal - give up now!
          sigpic

Comment

• threatZERO
            Software Engineer
            • Nov 2006

Bah,

Of course WadsonF gets owned again by a Troll.

Good find, I just realized the point you guys are trying to get across.

Nemo, prove it boss.

Lol@Russian Vodka sterilization.
            The statements posted on here are of my own and does not represent any agency that I am in process with, was in process with or will be in process with.

Comment

• cgh6366
              Cynical curmudgeon
              • May 2007

Originally posted by enterthedragon
              Lets pretend you dispatch me to a vehicle prowl, I roll up on 3 suspects. All 3 are non compliant to verbal directives. One postures and gets put down with a taser. A second then charges at me...with a multishot, he gets put down too
              OK, then guy one gets back up and guy three charges you. Then what?

Attacked by multiple suspects that are intent on assaulting you and you draw a less lethal?

Don't bring a taser to a gun fight.
              "We're not in this business for the money. We're not in it for the excitement, and moments like this. Duty, honor, country, service, truth, and justice are good. But you can do that from behind a desk. In the end, you carry a gun and shield out into the field for the sole purpose of confronting the bad guys. The enemy. There is no other reason to be on the front lines." ~Nelson Demille

If your story involves Peanut Butter and an animal - give up now!
              sigpic

Comment

• nemoleg
                Forum Member
                • Sep 2008

Multi-shot Electric Shock Weapon

.................................................. ................................................
                Last edited by nemoleg; 09-22-2008, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• Monty Ealerman
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2000

Nemoleg:

This proves only that you have access to create or edit pages on that website.

It does NOT prove that you are the inventor of the device depicted, which for all I know may be fake anyway.

Why can't you answer any of my technical questions about the device?

I told you if you provided appropriate answers to the the questions I would stop saying you weren't the inventor.

I still don't believe you.

Sincerely,

Monty

Comment

• Taylor13
                    Macho Man
                    • Jun 2008

Why the hell would you taser a pig that didn't do anything? I'd buy it, but only the cheap knock off version. Russians don't care who they hurt as long as they think their the bigger guys, stupid POS.

Comment

• Monty Ealerman
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2000

Your "prototype" picture is of a severely incomplete device, at best. It looks like maybe a mock-up at best; not like a prototype. Where are the rest of the parts?

Comment

• Monty Ealerman
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Taylor13
                        Why the hell would you taser a pig that didn't do anything? I'd buy it, but only the cheap knock off version. Russians don't care who they hurt as long as they think their the bigger guys, stupid POS.
                        Please forgive me Taylor, but why would you slaughter a perfectly innocent pig just to eat pork chops? Uh, so you can eat pork chops?

We use animals. Sorry. I think we should be diligent about not being cruel about it.

Even so, I think testing electronic incapacition devices on pigs is a reasonable thing do do, given that we need to know what they'll do before we use them on humans.

Regards,

Monty

Comment

• Monty Ealerman
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2000

So nemoleg, are you going to answer any technical questions? Are you just running a scam to get sponsorship funds? What are the answers to my technical questions?

Comment

• Monty Ealerman
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2000

Fair to assume this is you?

I note the words "find strategic partner".

Looks to me like you're scraping around for unwary investors.

And it looks to me like you've gone around plugging the device on various police sites in support of that purpose.

I couldn't find anything about the device on the net except some youtube vids, and your website, and some posts on various forums that look like they came from you. Why is that?

How come if you're "inventors and researchers" who don't work for the company, you can put up a web page on "their" website, and "they" don't have any other website? What's up with that?

I apparently matter enough to you that you put up a page with my name on it, but I don't matter enough to you for you to answer any of my technical questions? What's up with that?

At this point, I don't believe that the device even exists, let alone that you invented it.

I think you're a scam artist.

Congratulations -- you just made my personal investigation list.

If you think that doesn't matter, let me know, and I'll tell you a little about some guys I helped park in the slammer. Closest to Russia so far would be Belarus, but, though based in Chicago, I work worldwide.

Why can't you answer any of my technical questions?
                            Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 09-21-2008, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• ManInTan
                              Forum Member
                              • Apr 2008

wow - i feel like I am in high-school again... who cares if he invented the thing or not... its the internet.

Afterall I have a sixpack and make 6 million a year.
                              ...Did you call the Boys in Blue or the Man in Tan?

Comment

• nemoleg
                                Forum Member
                                • Sep 2008

Multi-shot Electric Shock Weapon

I have removed my messages. I hoped to discuss ours Pull Down Gun, instead of my person.
                                Now I cannot open all details of the invention as our international patent application now is not published. I could inform more information about PDG, but I am offended with mistrust.
                                I leave a forum. I can come back, if Mr. Monty and similar to him, will delete discussion of my person.
                                Last edited by nemoleg; 09-22-2008, 08:33 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19740 users online. 54 members and 19686 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...