300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-shot Electric Shock Weapon

Last edited by nemoleg; 08-11-2010, 12:26 AM.

I think it's a non-professional stupid music video. If you want a serious response, please present some serious information. You don't work for the makers of the device described.

Comment

And why would you need a mutishot tazer? I can see the point of one, maybe, but still...
      "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

Comment

It's an interesting idea. I don't like some of the aspects, but I'd like to see more information on it.

Correct website is http://pulldowngun.narod.ru/Home.html
        Last edited by cgh6366; 09-18-2008, 01:53 PM. Reason: Found the website
        "We're not in this business for the money. We're not in it for the excitement, and moments like this. Duty, honor, country, service, truth, and justice are good. But you can do that from behind a desk. In the end, you carry a gun and shield out into the field for the sole purpose of confronting the bad guys. The enemy. There is no other reason to be on the front lines." ~Nelson Demille

If your story involves Peanut Butter and an animal - give up now!
        sigpic

Comment

There's recently been created a new round for a normal 12 gauge shotgun that delivers the full duration electronic incapacitation pulse sequence without having to have wires running from shooter to target. Multiple shot capability is available. If this poster really worked for a manufacturer in the electronic incapacitation device industry, he'd know about that.

Comment

What happens to the first target once the first round is discharged? they charge!
            "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Multi-shot Electric Shock Weapon

.................................................. ................................................
              Last edited by nemoleg; 09-22-2008, 12:54 AM.

Comment

We private researchers. We do not work on the government and the companies. Therefore we have nonprofessional video. ...
                So you admit that you don't work for the company responsible for the invention.
                But we were the first. ... We developed ... We have ... projects in development.
                Now you're pretending again to be one of the inventors. You already admitted that you don't work for the company responsible for the invention. Stop claiming credit for work you didn't do.

Comment

.................................................. .................................................. .
                  Last edited by nemoleg; 09-22-2008, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Make it smaller... I dont have room for that thing on my belt!
                    ...Did you call the Boys in Blue or the Man in Tan?

Comment

.................................................. .................................................. ...
                      Last edited by nemoleg; 09-22-2008, 12:51 AM.

Comment

OK, I don't believe you, but if you're the inventors, how about answering some technical questions?

If you can answer them appropriately, I'll stop saying I think you're not the inventors.
                        Code:
                        What can you say about the capacitors the devices use? 
                                What's their dielectric material?
                                What's their conductive material?
                                What's their charge acquistion rate?
                                How fast do they discharge?
                                Where in the devices are they located?
                        What's the propellant?
                        What metal is used in the probes?
                        How are the probes sterilized?
                        Where are the batteries?
                        What is their capacity?
                        How is the device charged electrically?
                        Where is the stepup coil?
                        What determines the pulse rate?
                                Is a 555 timer IC or equivalent used?
                                Is an oscillator used?
                                Is the pulse rate based at all on the capacitor charge/discharge rate?
                        What are the specifics of the actuation mechanism?
                                How many pounds or grams is the trigger pull?
                                What kind of switch or switches are actuated by the trigger?
                                Is the triggering mechanism mechanical, electronic, or a combination?
                        How is the device grounded?
                        I look forward to your response.

Comment

.................................................. .................................................. ...
                          Last edited by nemoleg; 09-22-2008, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nemoleg View Post
                            As we continue to develop our devices, our electronic circuit has many variants. But as far as I understand, this forum – not a forum of electronics. I think for the user of the weapon absolutely not important, what type of the condenser is used.
                            “How are the probes sterilized?”
                            In Russia the main way of sterilization – Russian vodka!
                            What question – such answer.
                            So you apparently don't know the answers.

Yes, this is a law enforcement forum, not specifically an electronics forum. I asked the electronics questions to see whether you knew what the inventors would surely know, and your evasive answer indicates to me that you don't, and that tends to confirm my belief that you're not an inventor of the device.

I'm not a user of the device. Although I think that for a user of the device, to have a good idea of how the electronics work is important, my reason for asking what type of capacitors, OK "condenser" if you prefer, were used wasn't so that I would know; it was so I could find out whether YOU knew.

It's not a trade secret, or anything. I can find out by opening one of the devices. I think your reason for not answering the questions is that you don't know the answers, because you're not an inventor of the device.

As for the barbs, your indication that you don't know how they're sterilized makes it clear that you're not the inventor.

If you really were one of the inventors of the device, you'd be able to answer those questions appropriately and not evasively.

Quit making claims of being an inventor of something you didn't invent.

Comment

.................................................. .................................................. ..
                              Last edited by nemoleg; 09-22-2008, 12:47 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6112 users online. 348 members and 5764 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X