• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taser Deployed : No Questions Asked.

WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

Timberrrrr!

Comment

Folded him up like a 12 point buck on the last day of deer season!
      It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not.

Comment

Well done, nothing like a dose of Edison medicine to gain compliance!
        "We're not in this business for the money. We're not in it for the excitement, and moments like this. Duty, honor, country, service, truth, and justice are good. But you can do that from behind a desk. In the end, you carry a gun and shield out into the field for the sole purpose of confronting the bad guys. The enemy. There is no other reason to be on the front lines." ~Nelson Demille

If your story involves Peanut Butter and an animal - give up now!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twarz
          What do you mean? He already had his hands up. Unnecessary use of taser.
          What do YOU MEAN. He could of easily changed his mind and :

A. Run
          B. Pull a gun from his baggage.
          C. All of the Above.

Justified use of Taser, Imo.

Comment

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (sound of buzzer)

Wrong answer......

He did not IMMEDIATLY comply and get his sorry butt proned out on the ground.....he is still a threat, and can be engaged as such......

also, take a look at how he keeps his right hand in his pants pocket/waistband while running......very common indicator that he has something in there (weapon and/or dope)

Good early use of the Taser to keep the incident from escalating to a greater level of force.....
            The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Just look at the post history of Twarz, clearly a troll......don't pour water on the grimlins.
              "We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." -President Ronald Reagan

Good people sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by PaperWriter View Post
                Just look at the post history of Twarz, clearly a troll......don't pour water on the grimlins.
                How about feeding them after midnight?....
                The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

He had a good 5 seconds to drop to the ground, but decided not to. As Wadson said, this was by no means under control.

So instead he got a 5 second ride . The only injury, maybe a little road rash fromt he fall. Moral of the story - Don't run, and get on the ground when told to do so.

This is a perfect example of someone (Twarz) knowing nothing about what he is commenting on. Judging from your 7 posts, let me be the first to welcome you to O.com where you can join the ranks of thise that speak of what they do not know. I look forward to your criticism and expert opinion on law enforcement matters.
                  "We're not in this business for the money. We're not in it for the excitement, and moments like this. Duty, honor, country, service, truth, and justice are good. But you can do that from behind a desk. In the end, you carry a gun and shield out into the field for the sole purpose of confronting the bad guys. The enemy. There is no other reason to be on the front lines." ~Nelson Demille

sigpic

Comment

You beat me to it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cgh6366 View Post
                      He had a good 5 seconds to drop to the ground, but decided not to. As Wadson said, this was by no means under control.

So instead he got a 5 second ride . The only injury, maybe a little road rash fromt he fall. Moral of the story - Don't run, and get on the ground when told to do so.

This is a perfect example of someone (Twarz) knowing nothing about what he is commenting on. Judging from your 7 posts, let me be the first to welcome you to O.com where you can join the ranks of thise that speak of what they do not know. I look forward to your criticism and expert opinion on law enforcement matters.
                      +1

No only that...but due to the air-video and news commentary we have NO IDEA what verbal commands the suspect was ignoring, I'm sure there were more than a few he did not comply with.
                      "We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." -President Ronald Reagan

Good people sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Comment

+1

No only that...but due to the air-video and news commentary we have NO IDEA what verbal commands the suspect was ignoring, I'm sure there were more than a few he did not comply with.
                        I'm pretty sure you're right on this one.

Keep in mind, it's T.V. They don't really care, they are just trying to make the story appealing to the audiences.

Comment

I don't find anything wrong with the activity in the video, but the idiots chattering over it are pretty annoying/offensive. I see "FOXNews" in the corner, but what show is this from? Who pays these people to watch videos and giggle like a bunch of pre-teens on T.V.?
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

When my rectum is squeezed tight with adrenalin because of something YOU did or threatened to do I will give you one chance to get on the ground all by yourself before I help you get there.

Comment

TASER scores another hit lol...You know what is really scarry? The Air Force Security Forces gets to carry TASER's now lol...Long 5 seconds...
                              Justin Stuart

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3320 users online. 213 members and 3107 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X