X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Felonies In One Night...

my question is

-no miranda rights were read during the arrest or in jail none whatsoever
    -never gave him permission to search my vehicle.... the deputy went through my car and never even asked for my ID i asked his partner "why is he goin through my car i didnt give him permission" he replied with 'you said your ID was in the car right?' but i didn't.
    -also an ID was necessary? unless i was lying to him but i was truthful...coudlnt he have just ran my name without ID instead of going through my car unwarranted?

if you find there are any holes in my story let me know i will try and elaborate
    Last edited by Hyetothesky; 09-16-2008, 07:03 PM.

whaap whaap whaap..........hmmmmm sounds like Frank's helo got another customer!

Oh to answer your question:
    You need not be mirandized (there you go watching too much tv). Don't let the door hit you in the arse, pal!
    Last edited by deputy x 2; 09-16-2008, 04:37 PM.
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyetothesky View Post
      My question involves criminal law for the state of: California

now that i see my charges i have a possesion of marijuana, weapons charge (mini louisvill slugger), vandalism(594)

we went somewhere to eat... finish eating 10:30 rolls around..anyway we were by the cars..some guy was takin pics..i noticed a shark(cop) earlier.in the parking lot......so i sit in my friends car to smoke up (worst decision on my part)...and before anything happens..the tactical team comes down...and we get lined up..and i totally balme myself for this but i told him 'office cant i ask you what we're doing wrong" autodick-mode activate

well the deputy was and i quote 'whatd you say mother****er' and he searches me (me thinking i dont have anything on me whats the worst that can happen) well it goes from bad to worse....(so i didnt have my ID on me) hes like 'which car is yours, i told him the one next to the blue one) my friends)so he goes in there automatically on my passenger side..and is looking in the backseats and ****....im like wtf i tell his partner..'hey officer i didnt give him permission to search the car' and hes like 'you said the ID was in your car didnt you? but i didnt.....he never asked me..but i didnt think there was a point to argue on the spot..so he comes back with my bud less then a gram...a miniture lousiville slugger(which was stashed on the passenger side....back cargo area....ALLLL THE WAY ON THE BOTTOM) yeah like my wallet was gonna be there..... well i went to jail...

i dont know what else to do...all they found on me was a two markers, slap tags, and a mini (graffiti)sketch book with my name on it..but i wasnt vandalizing anything....

dont they have to show proof that i was defacing property?

i slipped and told the officer it was for protection in the cop car...while i was detained...but i dont have a history of violence...would they still view it as a felony? or can i get that lowered to a misdeamenor with probation or somethin?

-no miranda rights were read
      -never gave him permission to search my vehicle....

any thoughts on going about

this was said 'weapon' about 10-14 inch peice of wood....dodgers memorabilia

my question is

-no miranda rights were read during the arrest or in jail none whatsoever
      -never gave him permission to search my vehicle.... the deputy went through my car and never even asked for my ID i asked his partner "why is he goin through my car i didnt give him permission" he replied with 'you said your ID was in the car right?' but i didn't.
      -also an ID was necessary? unless i was lying to him but i was truthful...coudlnt he have just ran my name without ID instead of going through my car unwarranted?

if you find there are any holes in my story let me know i will try and elaborate

Get a lawyer to ask your questions and talk about how you were "wronged". I doubt you will get any help from anyone here.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

thanks alot for the input
        Last edited by Hyetothesky; 09-17-2008, 02:00 AM.

Comment

2 Felonies in one night as of right now...

hee hee armed with your sketchbook(that has your name on it) you can bet there will be additional charges for each piece of property you've tagged!

My advice is to spend time looking for a lawyer, get a second job (restitution)and get a life.
          This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

they had every right to search your car..like above said get a lawyer......u do the crime you hopefully get the time!
            "What the problem is?"

Comment

thanksssssss
              Last edited by Hyetothesky; 09-17-2008, 02:01 AM.

Comment

i just messed up big time
                Last edited by Hyetothesky; 09-16-2008, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Frank!!!!!!!!!!! Fire Up The Chopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

bro i havent vandalized anything for years...would it make sense of me tagging and having proof in my car? they found markers and stuff like that but they have no evidence, like i said i havent wrote for years the deputy was just being anal...... plan on getting the lawyer.... thanks

i plan on getting that attorney but what crime was commited? other then loitering?
                    You are a frekin idiot! "I haven't vandalized anything in years???" But I have all the indicia in my vehicle!!

How about possession of a deadly weapon!! They forgot the under the influence! Hopefully they towed and impounded your car!

I'm out....I can go to work and deal with individuals like this! And it's not bro!
                    Last edited by deputy x 2; 09-16-2008, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
                      You are a frekin idiot! "I haven't vandalized anything in years???" But I have all the indicia in my vehicle!!

How about possession of a deadly weapon!! They forgot the under the influence! Hopefully they towed and impounded your car!

I'm out....I can go to work and deal with individuals like this! And it's not bro!
                      i was being polite

besides how is it a deadly weapon the deputy himself said 'this wont even break skin'

Comment

Originally posted by Blackavar
                        You sir, are an idiot. Some pointers for you.

1. Show respect. You are not showing it here and according to your post you did not show it then either.

2. Before you come on a forum such as this please learn to type not as you speak but as you would like to be taken seriously. The only reason we understood your drivel is because we have been forced to learn it for the job. Just like Spanish!

3. Don't come to a LEO forum asking us how to screw a fellow brother.

Sir, With all due respect I was quite polite i asked in a calm demeanor 'can i ask you what we did wrong' and he just flipped without a warning...searched my pockets and with no mention of the ID just went through my car...

and i am not asking you how to screw a fellow brother for that matter...just want to get the point of view of everyone i can with this scenario to see what justice and be done well atleast from my point of view...this has been the single worst weekend of my life...but ive learned from my mistakes and its not going to happen again....appreciate your input thanks.

Comment

12020. (a) Any person in this state who does any of the following is punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year or in the state prison:
                          (1) Manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, lends, or possesses any cane gun or wallet gun, any undetectable firearm, any firearm which is not immediately recognizable as a firearm, any camouflaging firearm container, any ammunition which contains or consists of any flechette dart, any bullet containing or carrying an explosive agent, any ballistic knife, any multiburst trigger activator, any nunchaku, any short-barreled shotgun, any short-barreled rifle, any metal knuckles, any belt buckle knife, any leaded cane, any zip gun, any shuriken, any unconventional pistol, any lipstick case knife, any cane sword, any shobi-zue, any air gauge knife, any writing pen knife, any metal military practice handgrenade or metal replica handgrenade, or any instrument or weapon of the kind commonly known as a blackjack, slungshot, billy, sandclub, sap, or sandbag.

Comment

i was being polite

besides how is it a deadly weapon the deputy himself said 'this wont even break skin'
                            Because you said the magic words.....'its for protection'.......that makes it a weapon under 12020(a) PC......it may or may not get filed that way, but that is what the arrest charge usually is......
                            The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

i got pwnt
                              Last edited by Hyetothesky; 09-16-2008, 07:07 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6312 users online. 337 members and 5975 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X