300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill the Weakest Link host

Do you hate Anne Robinson, host of the Wekest Link? Here is your chance for revenge!
    http://liquidgeneration.com/weakest_whack.html
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Someone should bite back, though I've never watched the show, she sounds like a b*tch!

And the fact that a woman who was kicked out of school, and has no college degree isnults the contestant's intelligence...
    Only two things are infinite-the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

Comment

IT'S only a game!!!!!!!! She is actually a great journalist. You americans have only seen her in the weakest link. In the uk watchdog programme she put some major manufactures under the microscope and won......its only a game after all

Comment

Oh come on,
        The UK finally makes a successful export to the US and you all want to kill her !!!

Seriously, as Stuart mentioned, the Robinson women is a very good journo here and well respected.
        Pity the game show is rubbish really !

Stay safe
        Ukcop
        "Never under-estimate the power of thick people in large groups"

Comment

I like her

Comment

I don't like her, she's really abrasive!
            [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

I like her too. Abrasive is good. And besides she really is a kind person, it's just an act on the game show. She even said on one of the late shows that it is really hard not to smile on the show. She has to try hard to be abrasive,and rude.
              After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: when you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

Comment

She's the REAL weakest link, we should see how far she could go as a contestant
                "Hello? Operator! Give me the number for 911!" - Homer Simpson

Comment

Posted by T***: "Abrasive is good"

Umm...no, not when it's annoying, sorry!

[email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

I watched the first show. Got annoyed and haven't watched since. Even the commercials grate on my nerves.
                    Copper2be

Comment

I THINK SHE ENHANCES THE SHOW, I LIKE HER HUMOUR.
                      "REMEMBER, COPS ARE YOUR FRIENDS !!"

Comment

I liked the first show.. but now it is rehearsed apparantly.. The first few episodes it seemed spontaneous but now she seems like she randomly spits these things out, deserved or not. Also, they are already showing reruns of the show!
                        No partner is worth your tears -
                        the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Being humorous is good but she is a straight up [email protected]#H. I watched last night with my aunt and i can't believe how rude she is to these people. And they take it just to get some free money. I'm sorry but i have pride, and i will not take someones abuse in front of the whole world for some free money.
                          "To each his own"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5895 users online. 345 members and 5550 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X