300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny or dumb drunk encounters?

I know driving under the influence is a pretty serious offense and being drunk in public isn't that great either but you have to admit some of these drunks are pretty funny and sometimes pretty dumb. Do you have any stories to share?

I was listening to the scanner the other night and an officer came on the air and said "He is HBD and locked himself in the trunk of his car. We can't get him out and are going to have to pry open the trunk." What even made it more funny is while the officer was talking to dispatch you could hear the guy in the background screaming "get me the f--- out of here"
    This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Arn't they all pretty comical most of the time?

Hmm mines not funny or dumb more like " The feeling of wanting to drag you out of the car because you almost ran me over kinda thing..." so the other night we had a barricaded subject and I happened to be one of the lucky people to get to close off a nice big stretch of highway and direct them in the opposie direction. Well, about an hour in I have a vehicle coming at me and I direct them in the right direction with my hands and my light yet they still keep coming so I stand firm and held out my hand to stop! The vehicle stopped about 15 ft or so infront of me and I walk towards it when all of a sudden....yup you guessed it.... VRRRROOOOOOOMMMM here comes the car! SO at a whole wopping 15 miles an hour towards me here comes the vehicle and for whatever reason the driver stopped (THANK GOD) right as the vehicles bumper touched my kneecap. I hit the hood with superhuman strength I guess because it left a nice dent and yelled for the driver to stop. Then I ran to the drivers side window. He was lucky his door was unlocked because I was about to bust the window and drag him out for nearly running me over. Anyways a half block away another officer saw this happening and came to my rescue. I stepped back to cool off for a second and the driver started wrestling with us so we put him to the ground.
    Driver and passenger had been drinking all day and had two 24 packs in the back with plenty of it missing.

By the way that was my first "someone trying to kill me" attempt so I had to share it.

Comment

Originally posted by scout987 View Post
      Arn't they all pretty comical most of the time?

Hmm mines not funny or dumb more like " The feeling of wanting to drag you out of the car because you almost ran me over kinda thing..." so the other night we had a barricaded subject and I happened to be one of the lucky people to get to close off a nice big stretch of highway and direct them in the opposie direction. Well, about an hour in I have a vehicle coming at me and I direct them in the right direction with my hands and my light yet they still keep coming so I stand firm and held out my hand to stop! The vehicle stopped about 15 ft or so infront of me and I walk towards it when all of a sudden....yup you guessed it.... VRRRROOOOOOOMMMM here comes the car! SO at a whole wopping 15 miles an hour towards me here comes the vehicle and for whatever reason the driver stopped (THANK GOD) right as the vehicles bumper touched my kneecap. I hit the hood with superhuman strength I guess because it left a nice dent and yelled for the driver to stop. Then I ran to the drivers side window. He was lucky his door was unlocked because I was about to bust the window and drag him out for nearly running me over. Anyways a half block away another officer saw this happening and came to my rescue. I stepped back to cool off for a second and the driver started wrestling with us so we put him to the ground.
      Driver and passenger had been drinking all day and had two 24 packs in the back with plenty of it missing.

By the way that was my first "someone trying to kill me" attempt so I had to share it.
      Holy crap! He is lucky you didn't shoot his arse! Glad you are ok.

Comment

I was backing up a coworker while he administered field sobriety tests on a drunk. The drunk kept stopping the tests and, pointing to the female passenger in his vehicle, asking, "Can't she just drive me home?" Each time my coworker would tersely answer, "No." Finally the drunk stopped and said, "Well, could she finish these tests for me?"

Comment

Originally posted by bucksone View Post
          I was backing up a coworker while he administered field sobriety tests on a drunk. The drunk kept stopping the tests and, pointing to the female passenger in his vehicle, asking, "Can't she just drive me home?" Each time my coworker would tersely answer, "No." Finally the drunk stopped and said, "Well, could she finish these tests for me?"
          LOL

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6212 users online. 350 members and 5862 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X