Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 Patrol Units For Sale....

hey guys maybe some of you can help me
    my department is fortunate enough to get new cruisers every year under a program we have been involved in for the last 20 years.

with the economy in such bad shape we have no choice but to venture out a little further than our normal departments we do business with to sell 9 units

2008 ford crown victorias police interceptors 4.6
    never been smoked in
    try to keep mileage below 16000 miles (most have alot less I.E. Chief, Detectives....etc)

4.3 square miles of city so not abused
    plain white selling price is $17,500 NON equipped
    plain white equipped with low profile LED lightbar, cage, and console...$18,500

i am in South Central Florida.....

Thanks alot Guys leave a message if you or a Department you know are interested

Sounds cool, but not really a deal around these parts. A used car with unknown issues for close to the State Contract price for new. Good luck.
    Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Civilian 2008 Crown vics with 14000 miles are going for 14500 or so around here. Obviously not exactly the same as an interceptor model, but the price would have to go way down to buy used patrol cars.

I am jealous though......thats awesome that you guys get new cars so soon.

Comment

Not to beat a dead horse, but the NJ department of Treasury just released the 2009 contract price for patrol CARS.

2009 Ford CVPI : $20,329
        2009 Chevrolet Impala: $18,461
        2009 Dodge Charger: $19,591
        2008 Dodge 4x4 Durango: $20,695
        2008 Chevrolet 2W/D Tahoe:$25,165
        Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Are these the same P71s up for sale on ebay?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4923 users online. 257 members and 4666 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X