Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Smells Like Marijuana."

This guy was bound for jail!

The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
    George Carlin

What a freakin' idiot.... I love how the officer is there just taking it all in, though.

Comment

Wonder if this will get a profiling tag like another thread currently going ? What a goof.

Comment

LOL @ the amount of smoke that was coming out of that car.
        WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

Comment

Was he channeling Cheech and Chong?
          sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Damn!! You would think he had one of those special effects smoke blowers/fog dispensers that they use in the movies..

Comment

I'm sure someone will jump in here and make an "illegal stop" comment. Loved his pimp clothes.
              Space for rent .........

Comment

That was a great find. GJ to that officer. After a bust like that, it's Miller time.

But I guess a contact high is just as good with all that smoke. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Looker View Post
                  That was a great find. GJ to that officer.
                  As if it was hard. I mean, when the windows came down, Bob Marley and the whole "hippie" generation were sitting in the front seat.

Comment

Notice how nice and polite the officers were, no name calling the man thug, no making up charges about low hanging pants and going to jail for low hanging pants, no getting up in the man's face yelling at him like a drill sgt. trying to get the man to make a move that will get him in trouble. Just matter of fact polite doing thier job and getting the job done.

That is how the job is done, you be nice untill it's time to not be nice, then when that time is passed you be nice again.

Comment

HAHA I just say this on the new COPS on Saturday night! Kudos to the officer for remembering him and knowing he hid his stash in the cars paneling and such.
                      This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
                        Notice how nice and polite the officers were, no name calling the man thug, no making up charges about low hanging pants and going to jail for low hanging pants, no getting up in the man's face yelling at him like a drill sgt. trying to get the man to make a move that will get him in trouble. Just matter of fact polite doing thier job and getting the job done.

That is how the job is done, you be nice untill it's time to not be nice, then when that time is passed you be nice again.
                        Not to take anything away from the officers but, the camera man and his boom operator "MAY" have had some influence on the dialogue that was presented.

Comment

I saw that on Cops last week, definitely looked like something right out of a Cheech and Chong movie.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Bangin' on the door. Love the hat. At least no-one got shirty.

Comment

Originally posted by katseiye View Post
                              Wonder if this will get a profiling tag like another thread currently going ? What a goof.
                              I believe it is unfair to profile people who have so much smoke in their car it looks like their back seat is on fire.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3117 users online. 143 members and 2974 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X