300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero or Criminal

Officials: Dad finds naked boy in 15 year old daughter's room, hits him with pipe

http://www.news-journalonline.com/Ne...AD02091208.htm

I think I would do the same.

QUOTE" Raul Colon, 45, didn't even know his daughter had a boyfriend -- or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year"

I wouldn't Call him a criminal

He didn't know she had a boyfriend, so he could have thought Someone was attacking her or something worse.

Comment

I've got $20.00 that says he won't have that problem again!!!

Comment

From the account it looks to me like the father understood that the young fella was there by his daughter's consent. He was in the bed naked with her and she wasn't screaming rape or otherwise acting scared of him. Given that, his response plus the use of a weapon makes aggravated assault. Striking the kid with the weapon makes it aggravated battery.

Yes it's criminal.

I understand why the Dad would be mad, but how and why did his now 15-year-daughter sucessfully conceal from him a relationship with a boyfriend for over a year prior to the incident?

Given the story as told, if you'd done that here, and I'd caught you for it, I'd have locked you up, despite being somewhat sympathetic in the situation.

The obvious right thing to do: "Clean up and put your clothes on and meet me in the kitchen in 5 minutes. We'll have a talk." 5 minutes later in the kitchen, at any volume level Dad deems appropriate, the talk commences.

No chasing while brandishing a steel pipes, no hitting with a pipe, and mad Dad gets no jail, no court date with the prospect of a felony record and more jail, and because the kid gets no hospital, Dad gets no injury lawsuit.

He also would get in all probability less alienation of his teenage daughter, who apparently already was too scared of him to own up about the boyfriend, but now instead of showing some maturity and restraint, he's proven that she was right to be scared of him.
        Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 09-12-2008, 01:34 PM.

Comment

She is 15.... and they had been having sex for 18 months ?? wow... and Dad did not know it.

Uninvited guest into the house. I would have beat the crap out of the boy. Not sure why dad had a pipe. But glad he didnt have a shotgun !

Comment

My husband would probably do the same thing. Well, probably not, but he'd want to.
            Wasn't it Jeff Foxworthy who said to the new boyfriend "I don't mind going back to prison."

Comment

A crawl'in I shall go..........

Reminds me of myself when i was a young'in But I didn't get caught!
              Originally posted by mookster
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Originally posted by CityCopDC
              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Why take a chance on bending a perfectly good pipe? That's what shotguns are for.
                http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Sorry to serial post, but what about Castle Doctrine?

Dad hears a noise in the middle of the nights, arms himself and goes to investigate. He finds naked stranger in daughter's room and proceeds to protect his home and his family.

Since the "boyfriend, secrets" came out AFTER the fact, it only stands to reason that given the above, he could have thought his daughter was in danger. 15 YO boy does not always mean innocent tenn-age nookie. 15 YOs do commit crimes. Including B&E and rape.
                  http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Did you see that Dad's last name is Colon?

There are just soooooo many things to comment upon just about that but I'll let you all use your imagination.
                    sigpic
                    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by KapsFB View Post
                      Did you see that Dad's last name is Colon?

There are just soooooo many things to comment upon just about that but I'll let you all use your imagination.
                      That kid got a Colon.... -oscopy!

Badum, ching!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Guams View Post
                        That kid got a Colon.... -oscopy!

Badum, ching!
                        SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
                        George Carlin

Comment

Before my daughter was born I may have sided with the "boy". But my feelings now you ask?

That "boy" became a man when he illegally entered my home and was laying naked with my daughter in her bed. Therefore, man to man, prepare for an a SS whoopin!
                          The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
                          George Carlin

Comment

"What naked boy"?.......I dont know what you are talking about......

Oh, this shovel?....was just disposing of some trash.....nothing to worry about....honest......
                            The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

If you go into another mans home to do his daughter, your getting an *** whoopin if he catches you. I wouldn't expect anything less!
                              "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6565 users online. 361 members and 6204 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X