Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andy5746
    replied
    I read Officer Pedeferri's statement - man, I gotta hand it to him, very well stated. I can't say I would be so gracious...

I friggin' hate a-holes that drive while drunk / high....

Leave a comment:

• 1oldsarge
    replied
    Sounds like the DA has no backbone. With the DWI, they should have filed murder. This makes no sense.

Leave a comment:

• willowdared
    replied
    Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
    Wasnt this the guy that took out the CHP motor, and also the guy he had to stopped to check on?
    Affirm. The motor officer had pulled over another driver when they were both plowed into by White. Officer Pedeferri was thrown over 20 feet away.

The marijuana he was transporting was linked to a medical marijuana business that has since been shut down by the feds.

Leave a comment:

• velobard
    replied
    Man, I hope the feds nail his butt. 15 year sentence typically translates to what, about 7 years and out?

Leave a comment:

• Sarkis
    replied
    I seriously am outraged at this sentence, this is just ridiculous!

Leave a comment:

• nr5667
    replied
    I know that in California a previous record of bad driving allows charges of murder in cases like these, wonder why the D.A opted not to...

Leave a comment:

• LA DEP
    replied
    Wasnt this the guy that took out the CHP motor, and also the guy he had to stopped to check on?

Leave a comment:

• willowdared
    started a topic Update on CHP Officer Pedeferri

Update on CHP Officer Pedeferri

The man responsible for killing one, and leaving CHP Officer Pediferri a paraplegic is sentenced to 15 years.

A Paso Robles man learns his fate for killing a man and severely injuring a California Highway Patrol officer on Highway 101 in Ventura.

Jeremy White was sentenced to 15 years in prison. He pled guilty in July to vehicular manslaughter, DUI and transporting marijuana.

White was high on ecstasy and marijuana last December when he drove his car into CHP Officer Tony Pedeferri, who had pulled over Phoenix resident Andreas Parra.

Parra was killed in the crash.
    I believe he is also facing federal charges for transporting.

To read Officer Pedeferri's statement, visit this link:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/tonypedeferri

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6456 users online. 370 members and 6086 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X