300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dodge challenger police car

april fools kidding... but they would make a great looking car very retro but modern too. I don't like mopar but that car could change my mind.
    Great job Dodge 504 horsepower oh brother I would probably get myself in trouble with that.

I could see it now Trooper" hey mark you were going 89 in a 65"
    ME " no excuse but the car sure hauls #$$ don't it?"
    Now being serious my chief would hang me by the ^%lls if I ever did that.

IMO, that car is way to big and bulky to be a police cruiser. It would be nice if the big three stopped resurecting muscle cars and came out with something new.
    The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
    George Carlin

Comment

Did you see this commercial? If you didn't you should watch it, it's kinda funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyWdqX4HTD8 watch the end.

Comment

500hp in a land yhat..i mean lets compare...400hp charger-4500lbs, 310hp z28, 3500 (roughly)..thats stock for stock...the camaro would whip butt every time...maybe they will do someting decent with these new camaros, light and fast is the way to go

man i love f-body's
        dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

I would love to have a challenger slick top for my patrol car. I don't care how bulky it is. It would look sweet as a slick top with the NC Highway Patrol colors. One can only dream though, and yes I know this thread is old.

Comment

Originally posted by jthorpe View Post
            I would love to have a challenger slick top for my patrol car. I don't care how bulky it is. It would look sweet as a slick top with the NC Highway Patrol colors. One can only dream though, and yes I know this thread is old.

Comment

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Last edited by Nobody; 08-07-2009, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Forsyth County SO has a Challenger marked unit too
                Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

I believe Broward or something like that down in South Florida has them for traffic enforcement.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6760 users online. 363 members and 6397 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X