Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do criminals think of gun control?

I'm sorry, but I had not seen part 2, and a comment was made in part 2 that I do NOT appreciate, and for that reason I am taking off the link.
    Last edited by Sarkis; 09-09-2008, 12:34 AM.

Oh come on. You are really gullible if you think that's a real criminal.
    Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
    Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
    A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

I'm sorry, but I had not seen part 2, and a comment was made in part 2 that I do NOT appreciate, and for that reason I am taking off the link.
      Last edited by Sarkis; 09-09-2008, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Last edited by velobard; 09-09-2008, 08:55 AM.

Comment

do you guys really THINK they spend their criminal time concerned about the LAW??( until they get caught and end up in court). I have YEt to see any thug i've arrested put much time into the quality or care of the weapons they have used( they rarely clean them,nor practice using them,and have NO problem throwing them in a gutter or a street when they are running)-
          ALL any overly restricted gun control would do is drive up the black market on illicit gun sales,and -like the mostly disarmed england, violent crime would still occur,only it would be "joe hoodie" using a buck knife, hatchet,or claw hammer to knock off the local liqour store...( and equally UNDERARMED cops ,like in england, chasing them using a radio and a 1/2" thick asp instead of the 9mm or .45 we use to chase down thugs with AKs and SKS rifles.....)
          "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

velobard,

I had missed part 2, I do not appreciate a comment made in part 2, therefore I deleted the link of the video I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by rubyrose View Post
              Oh come on. You are really gullible if you think that's a real criminal.
              Uh ... I don't think that this is his point. THEY DO think like this.
              Space for rent .........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4598 users online. 253 members and 4345 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X