300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnston County Sheriff Hates Mexicans

At least that is how the media will spin it.

Liberal media, gotta love 'em.

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/3502350/
    “To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.”

Carlos Castaneda 1925-1998

His comments were out of line.
    What is Perseverance?
    -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
    -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
    -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

I too hate illegal immigration. I also do get annoyed with "little Mexicos" popping up here and there.

This was ridiculous:

"I don't want his apology. I want his badge," said Asion, a native of Cuba. "As a 20-year veteran of the Delaware State Police force, I resent the fact that he's even a cop."

Bizzell's comments go beyond the issue of illegal immigration and are racist, Asion said.

"This is unacceptable for an elected official, much less for the top law enforcement officer in the county," he said. "Some action will be taken on this."

This tard says nothing about the breaking of the law. Even though he is a cop. But it is a HUGE deal for the Sheriff to utter some words that this guy believes crosses the line. PC garbage. Nothing more.
      Space for rent .........

Comment

I have not noticed a van full of non meat packers dump dirty diapers out on the parking lot at WalMart.

Rather than pay to dump trash at the city dump a certain workforce as in meat packers drive to the first road ditch out of town and dumps old appliances and tire, lots of tires.

Might not apply to your area, but if you live where meat packing is the mainstay of the economy then such is the life.

Not racist the problem is meat-packers.

Comment

Originally posted by GWBJR
          Lets look at the larger picture, who own the meat packing company and is employing what you perceive to be the problem. Call it what you want, lets not have a myopic view of the problem. The problem is the owners, lets go after them, but wait they don't fit your demographics. The problem is the owners of the company. Are they the people that dump the trash? or are they the root of the problem?
          Wow. Hmm.... +1.

Other than that what a bunch of hypocrites, people reaction would be different if a Mexican(american) sheriff stated he hates "YOU".
          *sigh* It's not about being pc, its about having people in office who are as unbiased as possible so that we can manage to approach some kind of equality.
          That being said. Illegal immigration is wrong. Dead wrong. The way we DON'T actually enforce it adds to the problem.
          However, its the people who hire illegals who should get it the worst of all.
          They facillitate the wrong doing out out of greed but they'll say "good buisness" . . .

Though isn't the some kind of superhighway planned from mexico to banad or something?
          They will all look up to me and shout, "Save us!", and I will whisper back... "No."

LAW is not JUSTICE

Comment

From the story:

Johnston County Sheriff Steve Bizzell apologized Sunday for calling Hispanics "trashy" and saying the growing Latino population in his county was "breeding like rabbits."

Bizzell issued the apology after The News & Observer of Raleigh printed the comments in a Sunday article about his frustration with the changing face of the county where he grew up.
            "Everywhere you look, it's like little Mexico around here," he said in the Sunday article.

Bizzell said in a one-paragraph statement that it wasn't his intention to make broad statements that reflected on legal and law-abiding Hispanics. He said his comments, made during interviews for a series of stories, were influenced by his anger over the death of a boy in April who was killed by a Hispanic drunken driver who previously had been convicted of driving while impaired.
            Spin?

Any way you slice it, those comments were racist.

Someone who is angry about a child's death who is NOT racist doesn't go spouting off racist generalizations and stereotypes. Those have to be at the tip of his tongue to start with.

Some time back I got really angry with a neighbor who refused to move her car from my handicapped spot. I called her a nasty name.

When I was telling this to a friend without saying the actual word he said, "Oh no, you called her a N****R?"

No, I didn't. The word didn't even come to my head. It wouldn't have occurred to me to call her that because it is not part of my vocabulary -- not even in the way I THINK, much less SPEAK.

There are many times that I get angry with some of my neighbors, particularly the "gangstas" / drug dealers. They are all black. But when I call the police I forget to even describe them as black until I am asked because I am not thinking in those terms.

For the sheriff to have these words even come to his head, much less come out of his mouth, means he has been thinking in those terms a long time.
            Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
            Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
            A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4349 users online. 269 members and 4080 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X