Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the parents need to tell their precious little off-spring to stop acting like thugs. The tazering would stop.

Of course that's never going to happen.
    "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

[QUOTE=GWBJR;1401983]
      Originally posted by creolecop View Post
      Ok, let me chime in, this AUDIT is absolute bullshakens and only fuels the retards and black panther rejects.
      I live in a parish "county" that is 51% white and 47%black and 1% other. Now I'm a city cop and in the city limits it's 75% black 24% white and 1% other. All the crime in the city is committed 98% of the time by blacks. I have worked for this department for over a year on the road. I have only arrested 3 white people 2 were DWI. I am looooooong past keeping count of the black arrests. The white people in my city stay out of trouble, they go to work and go home. with the exception of their literally 1% of criminals.

Now if they did a survey in my city they would say we single out blacks and only arrest blacks. Well until they tell us we can go into the white neighborhoods and arrest white people for nothing other than to even out the statistics, I guess the majority of my customers will just keep being black huh? I don't commit the crimes just arrest people who do, and in my city blacks commit most of the crimes. Now before you say RACIST.

I'm black or considered anyways, it's Louisiana, if you have anything other than pure white, your black. My Grandmother was white and was born in France, and My Grandfather her husband was a cajun, but my father has black in him so I'm considered legally black here in Louisiana, hince the name Creolecop, LOL

Flip this and out in the parish areas (unincorporated) the Sheriffs office arrest more whites there, cause guess where the population of whites is greater, yes in the parish, so they have a much greater chance of arresting a white person then I do here in the city.

Now if I come across a black person, with loud music, suspended D.L. and a traffic warrant because he forgot to pay a seat belt ticket, I most likely will arrest him if he has a criminal past worth noting.

now same situation but with a white guy. Now lets say this white guy has no criminal history except for a few traffic tickets. Think back to my city, majority is black, therefore I'm likely to run into a black person who has been arrested before than a white person (speaking of people who live in the city) I may let him go with tickets, and a warning to take care of that seat belt warrant. Why, NOT BECAUSE HE IS WHITE. but because he is not a trouble maker in the city. Not saying the black guy necessarily is either, just stating that I'm most likely to run into a black person in my city with a criminal record, vs a white person, because of the lopsided ratio of demographics in the city, which directly correlates to demographics of criminals. More black criminals in the city here, more white criminals in the parish areas here. simple as that.

These studies aren't worth the time to write and print them.[/QUOTE

You are not Black so quit claiming just like i am 1/4 wihte so I can claim to be white. You are part of the problem, you can choose whom you arrest. Profiling at its best. No wonder the pay scales are what they are.
      How are you going to tell him what he is and isn't? Down here he is legally black, just because you don't recognize it doesn't make him a liar or fake. He's not part of the problem, he is using his discretion.
      In Memory of A Fallen Hero

Comment

Originally posted by GWBJR
        You are not Black so quit claiming just like i am 1/4 wihte so I can claim to be white. You are part of the problem, you can choose whom you arrest. Profiling at its best. No wonder the pay scales are what they are.

Did you read anything I said. Racial profiling at it's best. LMAO. When the population is majority black, who in the hell do you think the majority of the crime is going to come from, and vise verse if it was majority white like a neighboring city which is 98% white, guess what all their crime there is by white folks. There are 2% of blacks there, and they go to work and go home and mind their business.

Since your not a cop like me I guess it just chaps your Arss that I can use "Officer Discretion" as I'm encouraged to do, you know take into account the "Totality of circumstances"

Question, if you had a clean driving record, not a blemish on it and a cop stopped you for doing a rolling stop. Would you want that cop to exercise discrestion and take the totality of everything into account when deciding whether or not to give you a ticket or warning. Should he just say, no matter what even thought it was 3am on a Wed and no one was on the road, and you did use caution, but did not stop completely, would you want him to just do away with discretion and follow the letter of the law? hmmmmm, I bet you would love this "Officer discretion" then huh?

Also, My father is 50% black, the rest European spanish and American Indian. He is medium complextion with Very straight hair. All that aside, the State of Louisiana has placed Afro-American on my birth certificate. When I was in grade school I was told by school admin to raise my hand when they were counting black students. Every year on the first day, the teacher would say, all my black kids raise your hands, then, all my white kids raise your hands. I was ordered by the school to raise my hand with black kids. Thats how it is down here where I live. We only just got Mexican's after Katrina. There weren't any mexians or asians or anything else where I grew up, and I grew up in a city of almost a 100,000 people only black and white. My wife is is Hawaiian and we have 2 kids who look hispanic and asian mixed and they are considered black in the Louisiana school system here.

BTW, We do alright here where I work. Much more and I'd feel like a thief, LOL
        Last edited by creolecop; 09-09-2008, 01:07 AM.
        Ignored: Towncop, Pulicords, TacoMac, Ten08

Comment

Just start tasing some white males for jaywalking so you can even the numbers out....
          Work harder! Millions on welfare depend on you...

Comment

That audit is all BS, if you work in an area that is 70% black and 20% white and 10% other, it’s safe to say you will encounter more blacks than whites threw out the course of you duties. Now being that you would stop more blacks while in the area and someone was to get tased the odds are they are going to be black.

You’re not racist for stating the obvious, it’s simple math.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Originally posted by qixfeet View Post
              You have a Chevy Chevelle?
              Forget the Chevy. You still listen to 2 Live Crew?
              “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

You know what I learned in Criminal Statistics class?

You can make statistics say anything you want.
                Don't ever pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut.

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter
                Sorry, champ. Armoring your nads is weird, so deal with it.

Comment

Hey, it sells papers!!

The AP article opens with "Houston police officers have used Tasers more on black suspects than any other group of individuals, according to a city study released Monday."

More than any other group? I bet they use Tasers about 90% of the time on men (the study says "Male suspects were much more likely to be involved in a CED incident than female suspects." - Yup, I read the Audit).

So maybe officers should focus on Tasing more women to even out that disparity. As has been stated, you can skew any study/audit/poll to suit your needs.

In short, if the guy (or gal) needs to ride the lightning, then they bought the e-ticket and get the full ride.
                  "We're not in this business for the money. We're not in it for the excitement, and moments like this. Duty, honor, country, service, truth, and justice are good. But you can do that from behind a desk. In the end, you carry a gun and shield out into the field for the sole purpose of confronting the bad guys. The enemy. There is no other reason to be on the front lines." ~Nelson Demille

If your story involves Peanut Butter and an animal - give up now!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GWBJR

That was nothing short of an attack. Creolecop wrote a clear and concise example of his personal experiences and opinions. Making assersions as to another persons race, and what they claim to be, or are, is just low. You owe him an apology.
                    Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
                    Thomas Jefferson

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

I have the perfect solution to avoid being tazer'd...OBEY THE LAW! Some people call them hints. "You ought not do that stuff if I was you." Follow these simple rules and you will probably not get tazer'd by the poleece!!!

Comment

Well said

Originally posted by ArmouredSainT View Post
                        I have the perfect solution to avoid being tazer'd...OBEY THE LAW! Some people call them hints. "You ought not do that stuff if I was you." Follow these simple rules and you will probably not get tazer'd by the poleece!!!
                        Reminds me of the classic Chris Rock skit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhq0NDkUViQ

Still make me laugh my ***** off.
                        "We're not in this business for the money. We're not in it for the excitement, and moments like this. Duty, honor, country, service, truth, and justice are good. But you can do that from behind a desk. In the end, you carry a gun and shield out into the field for the sole purpose of confronting the bad guys. The enemy. There is no other reason to be on the front lines." ~Nelson Demille

If your story involves Peanut Butter and an animal - give up now!
                        sigpic

Comment

....Didn't you know?
                          "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

I have fought more black people than white. That is due to the fact that I get called to the scenes of incidents where more black people are a part of. If I was called to white areas, then I would probably mean I would fight more white people.

Since I deal with more black people (by being CALLED there), what does THAT say????????????
                            Space for rent .........

Comment

73% of statistics are only valid 43% of the time.
                              Airborne Cops are closer to God.
                              Arms and legs are just extensions of flight controls.

THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperCopper View Post
                                73% of statistics are only valid 43% of the time.
                                that is priceless!
                                ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                                Oscar Wilde

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3794 users online. 175 members and 3619 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X