300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this video out!

Last edited by plr19; 06-25-2011, 02:02 PM.

As I said in your other thread that you just posted this same thing...

This 4 second video doesn't show what happened before, during, or after whatever happened.

Comment

You’re in college studying to get a bachelors degree in criminal justice, and from some of your post you seem to be interested in Law Enforcement. Well what college will not give you is a dose of common sense and like we say every time a person post a “Look at the abuse by the cop”, “Excessive Force was used”, “The PO used his baton the wrong way”, “How dare the officer taser a suspect with a knife”, etc, etc…

Get all the facts first; videos are a small portion of the actual events not the complete story. Common sense would tell you there are two sides to every story and what is displayed here is just one. Don’t be so quick to judge………..

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

The video shows nothing that previously occurred. Unless YOU were out there with those Officers seeing, hearing and experiencing everything they were, then your opinion amounts to diddly. If you think you can do better, then get old enough to go to BLET, put your time in, get educated in the real world and THEN have an opinion.
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

too much force?

Last edited by plr19; 06-25-2011, 02:02 PM.

Comment

That was a riot. You don't know what that suspect did or said to that Officer. You don't know if he was still resisting when on the ground. You don't know. You have sheep mentality, hero. Concentrate on school and lets us grown ups handle real life.
            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

game

Last edited by plr19; 06-25-2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                Concentrate on school and lets us grown ups handle real life.
                You wanna put him in timeout too?
                “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

I've watched the full video on one of the local station's web site. All I saw were severely outnumbered officers making arrests for trespassing.

Comment

Were you standing down there? Was the suspect compliant? Did he put his hands behind his back as instructed? Did he commit a felony by spitting on the Officer? Did you see the young girls being knocked down by the drunken mob storming the field? Did you, Hero, step in to help them up, risking your own safety in the process?

Why don't you let the investigating agency do it's job and stop condeming Officers for actions that you can't comprehend.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by plr19 View Post
                      With all due respect I believe I am a little more capable of knowing what occured because I was present at the time and witnessed the entire incident.
                      Ok sir, since you were present and witnessed the entire incident please enlighten me as to whether or not the bad guy/suspect, had a weapon in his hand? Could you see that from the angle you were sitting at? Or were you on the field next to him?

And when I say weapon, I do not just mean a firearm or a knife. I want to know exactly what that individual had in his hand at the time this event unfolded, can you tell me?

Now, I'm going to take shot in the dark here but I bet you're going to tell me had nothing in his hands. Fair enough! Can you please tell me why the officer were using force on him? Could it be he was being arrested for something other than rushing the field and then he started to resist and fight the officers?

Can you also tell me this particular departments use of force curriculum? What are there policy and procedures regarding force being used?

How long have you served on the civilian Use of Force review board?

It seems that Smurfette beat me to it, but please explain this one to us.
                      Last edited by djblank87; 09-07-2008, 11:52 PM. Reason: info

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

game

Last edited by plr19; 06-25-2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

If no one broke the law, no one would have been injured.

That is why YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED ON THE FIELD. People have been severely injured and some have died from being crushed.
                          Last edited by madchiken; 09-07-2008, 11:57 PM.

Comment

game

Last edited by plr19; 06-25-2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by plr19 View Post
                              Would I have liked to have been down there to help a female in distress. Yes. First of all you do not know me, so I don't believe you have the right to pass judgment on me smurfette. I saw a girl get trampled, but she made a choice to go on the field and she paid the consequences. I would have loved to gone down there and tried to help an injured person, but I was not going to leave my wife alone with our child in the stadium. I also didn't want to take the chance of "tough guy" tackling me for no reason and slapping a set of cuffs on me.

Sorry. Thought you were a hero.

You don't know those Officers and what was going on, yet you can pass judgement on them?

I'm sorry, did you just say that someone made a CHOICE to go on the field and therefore had to pay the consequences? Oh, my...rational thinking!! So did the ones that ultimately got arrested.

So you stayed in the stands the entire time? And from that point of view, you managed to see through the rush of people and know exactly what happened, allowing YOU to pass judgement on those highly trained, professional Officers? Can you leap tall buildings, too?
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3342 users online. 158 members and 3184 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X