300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny lic plates, any ideas?

I am trying to think of a new personalized lic plate idea... currently i have DTH ETR (which is for death eater, a harry potter thing) but I dont want any agencys thinking I'm a weirdo so I wanna change it to something else... I picked out my boyfriends "10-FOW" and everyone seems to like that... I was thinking of something similar... maybe "10-9D6". What do you guys think? your always so helpful
    Virginia Beach Police Dept. (First choice)

05-2-09 Applied

09-17-09 Written/Physical/B-Pad

Hanover County Sheriff’s Dept.

01-13-09 Applied

Hiring freeze for two years??

sigpic

I would go with a standard, whatever the DMV gives you plate. Custom plates are cool but of course they attract attention, it's easiser to spot you're vehicle from a distance if some knuckle head wanted to get you. Just a thought....

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

ya I was thinking that too... but I would never be driving around in it in uniform (I would wear something over it if I was on my way home or something... I'm not going to be applying to any depts for a while I want wait a while and get some schooling in so I have better chances of benig selected.. so maybe just a fun personalized plate for something in the mean time... how about "go-popo" would that be offensive to an officer being called popo? one time my friend made a traffic stop and the plate was "cyapopo" THAT was funny not something I would get though!

05-2-09 Applied

01-13-09 Applied

sigpic

Comment

The one I always wanted but DMV would never approve it is "*** 0" think along the lines of Adam Henery. I thought it would be funny.

Comment

lol ya they are so picky.... they wouldnt let me have 10-96 4u either... it didnt say it was taken, just said its not allowed pretty much =-( although this girl I used to work with in communications had "beeatch" and they didnt have a problem with that lol

05-2-09 Applied

01-13-09 Applied

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by perks View Post
            The one I always wanted but DMV would never approve it is "*** 0" think along the lines of Adam Henery. I thought it would be funny.
            That is a good one....

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Buddy of mine lives up in wine country -- his plate is "FNGRAPES" Say the first two letters then "grapes" -- not law enforcement, but amusing.
              "What did he do? He sat there and took it... like a champ."

Comment

haha! why doesnt he like grapes?

05-2-09 Applied

01-13-09 Applied

sigpic

Comment

I've seen one in Arizona and California "1918101", one from each respective state. It means One crazy (918) woman (101).

-918-

Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness. James 3:18

Clinging to my guns and religion since 1975

Comment

I stopped a guy the other day because I honestly thought his plate was upside down... turns out it wasn't his plate was:

NVW55V

Read it upside down and you'll get it.

I realized there was no violation and told him he was free to go and that I had mistakenly thought his plate was upside down.

He says, "Yeah..... I'm the a**man."

I laughed and said, "That's pretty clever."

He says, "Yeah, I thought so too, but now I get pulled over about once every two weeks or so!
                    Me, to a man his forties I had just observed exit a luxury car and begin shouting at a small teen aged driver of the old beat up car in front of him: "Get back in your car! Who do you think you are?! (Insert general rant/rave about road rage here)"

Man, blurting out (in a mild tone): "I'm his dad."
                    Me: "Oh. Well then, carry on!

Comment

Originally posted by Sine Mora View Post
                      I stopped a guy the other day because I honestly thought his plate was upside down... turns out it wasn't his plate was:

NVW55V

I realized there was no violation and told him he was free to go and that I had mistakenly thought his plate was upside down.

He says, "Yeah, I thought so too, but now I get pulled over about once every two weeks or so!

that is sooo funny! I also like the one crazy woman lol thats what I was trying to go with with "10-9D6" I know 10 codes are not universal but 10-96means mental subject in most agencys in VA I don't know about anywhere else though...

05-2-09 Applied

01-13-09 Applied

sigpic

Comment

My buddy got plates that say ECILOP. I'm still trying to decide if it's the funniest thing I've ever seen or the dumbest.
                        Don't ever pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut.

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter
                        Sorry, champ. Armoring your nads is weird, so deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sine Mora View Post

NVW55V

I wonder if hes a Seinfeld fan...

I know someone with a plate that says "LOOKOUT"

Comment

Originally posted by cobes View Post
                            My buddy got plates that say ECILOP. I'm still trying to decide if it's the funniest thing I've ever seen or the dumbest.
                            Im always embarresed to ask what something is if I dont get it... because it always turns out to be something pretty easy to understand and then I feel stupid but il ask.... what does that mean?

05-2-09 Applied

01-13-09 Applied

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iluvpopo View Post
                              Im always embarresed to ask what something is if I dont get it... because it always turns out to be something pretty easy to understand and then I feel stupid but il ask.... what does that mean?
                              It's POLICE backwards.
                              Don't ever pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut.

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter
                              Sorry, champ. Armoring your nads is weird, so deal with it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5714 users online. 394 members and 5320 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X