Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of this video ( Man Beats Woman at car wash)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of this video ( Man Beats Woman at car wash)

This video was posted at another forum, I can't believe people would not do anything to help this woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYgCJvJQ6Xs

OMG.

That was really painful and disgusting to watch. Not only did no one try to stop the man, nobody even went to the woman to ask her how she was doing after he left that little room.

At first I thought, well, it's a lone other woman inside that room and it looked like her way to the door was blocked by the man. But then I saw she had a door on her side. Worse yet she had her own little girl with her and she didn't even try to leave.

Then, outside in the service bay, there were three men watching who acted like it was a little verbal tiff going on.

I do not understand this. Not at all.

The least to do would be a 911 call. This went on and on and on and on.

I hope the woman knows about and got the tape of this brutality, both to put the man in jail and also to win a good civil suit for damages and pain and suffering.
    Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
    Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
    A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

I wish I could say I was surprised at what I saw.
      A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

You can tell by the license plates that it was not in the US. No 911 at least. Someone should have done something. Just goes to show you how we all are trained to react... but normal citizens are so shocked, they just watch like it isn't real. Or like a tv show.
        "Nuts" ---Lieutenant General Harry Kinnard

Comment

I kept waiting for someone to come over and club that guy like a baby seal. Amazing that anyone would let that go on for 4 minutes and do nothing.............Thats sad.
          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Exactly, does beating women do it for him or WHAT?!

I'd given almost anything to go in there with a crowbar, and teach him about something I learned as a squirt...MANNERS with a LADY!
            Detention Deputy (In Process)

Deputy Sheriff/KS State Trooper (After Detention)

"Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other off." -Tommy Cooper

Comment

He'd need surgery to dislodge my foot from his ***... if there's one thing that pushes me over the edge it's a man hitting a defenseless woman.

Comment

Originally posted by CajunController View Post
                He'd need surgery to dislodge my foot from his ***... if there's one thing that pushes me over the edge it's a man hitting a defenseless woman.
                Yes, same for me to some extent...I tend to loose sympathy when the woman gets it time-and-time again, and continues to put herself in the path of wrath...

but child abuse is probably more of a rant-issue for me...

"Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other off." -Tommy Cooper

Comment

If that would of been any where around here that guy would of got his @$$ kicked by the other guys at the car wash. I can see why the mother covered her child's eyes so the child didn't see the beating. But as for the rest of the guys walking around in their wife beater shirts it just goes to show they live in a country full of chicken $^*$.
                  Some people were just dropped on their heads as children more than the rest of us!

Comment

I'm not even sure this is for real. Maybe I just haven't seen enought violent encounters, but she keeps getting up again, and walking around, I think, a little too normal.

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.

Comment

Could be adrenalin...?

Comment

Originally posted by FutureCop47 View Post
                        Exactly, does beating women do it for him or WHAT?!

I'd given almost anything to go in there with a crowbar, and teach him about something I learned as a squirt...MANNERS with a LADY!
                        Same here, I was shocked non of the 3 guys did anything to help, kinda left me speechless . He would've gotten his *** kicked around here.

Comment

I'm sure that this was a domestic, he's done that to her before and the following night she was back sleeping with him.
                          The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

I have seen worse, much worse, probably just a domestic like tony.O said. As for people standing around not doing anything, , that is also not a suprise.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Heck, I've heard (obviously not experienced) that you could freakin die in a mall in NY and no-one would bat-an-eye! (I'm sure other places too though)... *shakes head*

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5550 users online. 308 members and 5242 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X