300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Cow!

I am glad that I homeschool my children. But even if I didn't, I would never put my children on a bus. Especially after seeing this. Poor little girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR0FR...eature=related
    http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Sad, probably true... but without proof it is hard to really do much about this.
    Last edited by ManInTan; 09-05-2008, 11:54 PM.
    ...Did you call the Boys in Blue or the Man in Tan?

Comment

Yeah, if that really happened, I feel sorry for the little girl, but I can't figure out why the badguy won't defend himself (since the driver said it never happened)... twisted stuff they've got there.
      Detention Deputy (In Process)

Deputy Sheriff/KS State Trooper (After Detention)

"Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other off." -Tommy Cooper

Comment

Being special needs, the accused probably has no concept of lying for self preservation or has no idea that what he did was wrong. As for the driver "not seeing anything" he also said he does not use his mirror to do anything but drive ("Mirrors are for driving") and being in the far back, it would be hard to see what was going on back there.

Ohio law is messed up big time.
        http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I wont even watch it......I take my daughter to school even though she wants to ride the bus.

The school is 2 miles away...I think I can arrange my day around her schedule. I love taking her to school and picking her up. She has a whole life of field trips to ride the bus......I never rode the bus and I turned out fine. My neice graduated from H/S 2 years ago and she begged me not to let my daughter ride the bus claiming, 'You dont even want to know what happens on those buses!" Case closed.

PLUUUUSSSSS.....I will get a ticket if I am not wearing my seat belt, but a bus load of little kids can ride the bus without one......the reasons why they are not equipped with seat belts are stupid...

Most of the kids in her class ride the bus because "They want to" according to their moms......well, my kid wants to do a lot of things, but if I dont think they are safe or that it is a necessity...she does not do it. That is why I am the mommy and she is the kid. Simple as that.

Sorry...the whole bus issue, in general bugs me.
          "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

school buses are so rough these day. I went on a school bus in 7th and 8th grade never had 1 incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Styx View Post
              I wont even watch it......I take my daughter to school even though she wants to ride the bus.

The school is 2 miles away...I think I can arrange my day around her schedule. I love taking her to school and picking her up. She has a whole life of field trips to ride the bus......I never rode the bus and I turned out fine. My neice graduated from H/S 2 years ago and she begged me not to let my daughter ride the bus claiming, 'You dont even want to know what happens on those buses!" Case closed.

PLUUUUSSSSS.....I will get a ticket if I am not wearing my seat belt, but a bus load of little kids can ride the bus without one......the reasons why they are not equipped with seat belts are stupid...

Most of the kids in her class ride the bus because "They want to" according to their moms......well, my kid wants to do a lot of things, but if I dont think they are safe or that it is a necessity...she does not do it. That is why I am the mommy and she is the kid. Simple as that.

Sorry...the whole bus issue, in general bugs me.
              I agree Mom.

Comment

That school district (Jackson Township) was the next school district over from me when I went to school in Ohio....

How disgusting......I hate to say it....but Stark County Ohio is a magnet for gross, dangerous, messed up, and goofy behavior.....glad I moved away from there when I got the chance....
                'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3091 users online. 184 members and 2907 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X