300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's my penis

Why don't officers destroy the recordings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJDaJ...eature=related

yeah I have seen that one omg it is hillarious
    Lawdog TCSO
    In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
    well daisy if you do

Comment

Do you need a permit for a concealed boner?

Comment

If it was shot by the police, then my guess is that it's public record and cannot be destroyed for three to seven years, depending on what the laws of the particular state say. If it was my state and it was a misdemeanor or just a field interview, we would have to keep it for four years before it got destroyed.

Probably someone obtained a copy under that state's public records act and posted it on their own.
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Personally whoever had a itchy (taser) trigger finger should probably be splain'in his decision... granted this guy was a tool for doing that with a youngster, I don't think he deserved the T-Ride!

Professional Courtesy probably won't save your career dude
          Last edited by ManInTan; 09-06-2008, 12:12 AM.
          ...Did you call the Boys in Blue or the Man in Tan?

Comment

I'll bet he was ragged on about that one!
            Detention Deputy (In Process)

Deputy Sheriff/KS State Trooper (After Detention)

"Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other off." -Tommy Cooper

Comment

LOL "Sorry about that"

Comment

speaking of penis, go google "BME Pain Olympics" and watch the video. Quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've seen in my entire life.
                Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Originally posted by Narco944 View Post
                  speaking of penis, go google "BME Pain Olympics" and watch the video. Quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've seen in my entire life.
                  Until I'm forced to see Rosie O'Donell nekkid, I'll have to agree with you.

Not only did I quickly exit the BME site, I knocked myself off the internet until my heart rate slowed. That was scary.
                  "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

You know somethings up when two seasoned, veteran cops say its possibly the scariest thing they've ever seen.
                    -918-

Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness. James 3:18

Clinging to my guns and religion since 1975

Comment

Originally posted by Narco944 View Post
                      oh god lol. that was bad when I first saw it.
                      "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Unfortunately, I saw BME pain Olympics on a very large projector screen. I don't think I'll ever be quite the same.
                        son, if you keep this up, soon you'll inherit the family mullet!

Comment

Oh my god. That was too funny.
                          "That's my penis"
                          "Sorry 'bout that"

I'm surprised that officer didn't just jump in his car and drive off crying.
                          -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

On another site someone responded with

"Oh sorry, its so small I thought it was a crackpipe"

Comment

"oh sorry about that, I thought it was supposed to be bigger then that"

"Oh sorry, I didnt think they could be that small"
                              I got nothing for now

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4983 users online. 263 members and 4720 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X