300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop Caught On Tape

Let's hear you cop-lovers out there defend this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg1Mg021984&NR=1

are you jealous because this guy has moves and you dont?
    Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

Originally posted by StephDakel View Post
      are you jealous because this guy has moves and you dont?
      I think he is.....

To the OP.....please enlighten us knuckledraggers as to what you are SO offended about.....this time......
      The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Awesome.....

I taught him most of those moves...
        1*

Comment

Jonsey Is Right!

OMG, a police officer is actually smiling, enjoying himself and having a good time. We must find that officer immediately and put a stop to it! Someone notify the Citizens Review Board.

This abuse of the citizenry can no longer be tolerated! Although it is probably just a one time aberration, we should probably call for Federal grant to implement nationwide sensitivity training for all police on this very sensitive subject.
          Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

You don't think black people should be cops? Is that what you're getting at?

You're a racist.

Comment

Is this what my taxes are paying for?!?!?!
              “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
              ― Henry Ford

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy515 View Post
                  What in the world makes you think you'd find any of those here?

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy515 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg1Mg021984&NR=1
                    This doesn't need defending -- radio call: "hold me down for break for 10 at the Hen". I saw the man having some fun while getting a cold drink. What's wrong with that?

He might get some fun poked at him by the guys, but only a truly uptight boss would try to jam him up over it. "But boss, you told me I needed to lose some weight, so I was getting a diet soft drink and getting some exercise during my down time." He was probably just giving the store clerk a laugh.

I love it when fat people can dance better than I can (on re-viewing the video, I have to say the guy doesn't really look fat). I've got rhythm, but I don't have any dance moves. Well maybe a few strange moves if this comes on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=old6xeBVIfw

Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 09-05-2008, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Hey guys on my squad (myself included) just did the "Soulja' Boy" on the side of the road w/ some hommies the other night. You gonna report us to Internal Affairs??? Even us cops are allowed to be human at times...i know shocking.
                      Caught in the action of kill or be killed, greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his brother.

RIP brother and sister officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Comment

He looked like a security guard to me.

Comment

Once again people are jumping to conclusions without knowing the context.

Do you think he had Michael Jackson stuck in his head? I'm betting it was Morris Day & the Time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtyOMtuacMI

Of course, none of us were there to know what was going on in his head. Could be Billy Joel for all we know.
                          Don't ever pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut.

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter
                          Sorry, champ. Armoring your nads is weird, so deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUMach1 View Post
                            Hey guys on my squad (myself included) just did the "Soulja' Boy" on the side of the road w/ some hommies the other night. You gonna report us to Internal Affairs??? Even us cops are allowed to be human at times...i know shocking.
                            cant agree more.. we (leo) go home and live just like everyone else, we arent alwayse jerks,there comes a time to turn it on and go 10-8 but we like to have fun. im sure he was knocked on youtube for that i didnt read it but im sure they say somehting rude because he is a officer. anyway nice to see him having a good day at work.. ASUMach1 thats funny would have liked to see that
                            In god i trust everyone else gets run on NCIC

Comment

What the problem with an officer dancing at a 7-11 to a lil Michael Jackson?
                              Last edited by Super_HKS; 04-22-2010, 04:09 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6181 users online. 321 members and 5860 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X