300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman nude stip searched by officers

I don't know what to make of this. Oh and I misspelled "strip" in the title, sorry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riboi...eature=related

I searched for this topic on the forums but couldn't find anything so hopefully I didn't accidentally miss it. It's hard to ever get the whole story from a news report because they always leave out so many details, like a confirmed reason why she was arrested and what actually happened. Because really I find it ironic that if she hadn't committed a crime in the first place she wouldn't have been in that situation. Tell me what you think of this.
    Last edited by Chiron; 09-03-2008, 11:04 PM. Reason: Spelling

Sorry to everyone it looks like I just happened to find a different video than others that WERE posted on the forums already...I feel like an idiot now.

Comment

There are at least 4 other threads on this topic, including another that was started today. You did not search very well.
      What is Perseverance?
      -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
      -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
      -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
        There are at least 4 other threads on this topic, including another that was started today. You did not search very well.
        Yeah I just used the wrong key words in the search, sorry. I don't get much time to go through and read the forums so I'm just going to go back to my cave now and never post again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3190 users online. 151 members and 3039 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X