300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick Magnets

I am thinking of getting a new car. Possibly a Mazda MX5. Mainly to attract members of the opposite sex. Has anyone got any other suggestions what I could do to attract chicks?

------------------
    We are the Police! Resistance is Futile!
    "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

I thought you were married! But, if that's a pic of you, maybe a toupee would help? LOL!

Comment

I suggest getting a nice truck. Women like pickup men

At least thats the kinda girl I want to attract

------------------
      Darkwulfe
      [email protected]

"Beaten Paths are for Beaten Men"

Comment

VW bug with a racing stripe named Herbie!!

Comment

cheeky. No not married. Divorced.

------------------
          "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

Comment

(you are right... thanks)

[This message has been edited by wonderwoman (edited 05-27-2001).]

Comment

I'm with Darkwulfe! I also woulden't mind attracting cute little beach bunnies

Unfortunatly, not many women like that live around Atlanta

[This message has been edited by JB (edited 05-27-2001).]
              JB
              Romans 13:1-5

Comment

WW,
                I am sure that by reading my replies to some of the threads posted to this forum, you can see that I am extremely intelligent. I can guarentee you that I have a great deal of staying power. I am kind to children. But to ask me to cook, clean and be subservient to women........ Just thinking about that gives me a head-ache! http://funnyemailcards.com/badday/headache_md_wht.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Niteshift (edited 06-19-2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Artie:
                  Has anyone got any other suggestions what I could do to attract chicks?

Well they sometimes like corn or cracked wheat. Be real quiet and you'll soon have them eating out of your hand.
                  Copper2be

Comment

Copper, he said CHICKS not HORSES!lol

Comment

Get a Mustang. They're relatively inexpensive and there are a multitude of aftermarket modifications that enhance their appearance even more. After the lease runs out on my QX4, that's what I'm getting

[This message has been edited by PatrickM98 (edited 05-27-2001).]

Comment

You can save quite a few thousand dollars by buying a Golden Retriever puppy. That will work better than any car you could buy. Plus if it doesn't work, you still have something to keep you warm at night.

Comment

Artie my friend, try what I have done many times with success. Get a medium sized baking potato, uncooked, and place it in your pants. This is gauranteed to attract the chicks. Just be sure you put it in the front of your pants and not in the back.

Comment

Artie,

1 - Go with Nikon's suggestion.

2 - Get a blow up doll. She won't cheat, she won't eat, she doesn't require expensive nights on the town, and Best of all SHE WON'T TALK BACK TO YOU!

Meanwhile, leave the DINGOS alone!

------------------
                            "Don't teach in German, then test in Japanese!"
                            6P1 (retired)

[This message has been edited by Don (edited 05-27-2001).]
                            6P1 (retired)

Comment

I agree with Darkwulfe- Get a big truck!

I just LOOOOOOVE a man in a BIG truck! *kiss*

A guy with that kind of car looks like he can reeeeeaallllly take- charge in the bedroom!

[This message has been edited by blondie72 (edited 05-27-2001).]
                              [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5263 users online. 319 members and 4944 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X