Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back !!!

Hello Friends,

Something happened to my connection and i cant get access in internet for some time. Guess the problem is my modem but dunno whats going on

Anyway i fixed the problem (well...the computer fixed it itself) and get in here today again...i am really happy cause this forum really makes me happy and i am addicted to it.

So, whats going on and how are ya all? Whats new here? Any hot discussions??? Jim, i am still waiting for your "Matrix" answer!!! LOL

As a "Rookie Officer" i am working hard to learn quick. Last day i worked 21 hrs a day. Its very very hot here and we are waiting for a really big "public protest" against the government. This is going to be my first BIG experience and honestly i feel a little scared about it. I hope nothing bad happens.

Take care and have fun all AND keep me updated pls
    "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
    www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
    Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Nice to have you back, Neo. I've missed reading your posts.

Stay safe out there and keep us informed as to what's going on over in your country.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoCop:
      Hello Friends,

Its very very hot here and we are waiting for a really big "public protest" against the government. This is going to be my first BIG experience and honestly i feel a little scared about it. I hope nothing bad happens.

Hook 'em and book 'em by the score.
      Short of cuffs, shy of smoke, need more.
      Plexiglass and fiberglass, always leave 'em sore.

Hear the shouter: That's the one to take.
      See the clubman: Your response don't hesitate
      Look past the mask: The eyes you'll recall.
      Watch the rear: Incitors command back there.

But what do I know about riots?

Jim Burnes

Comment

Hello Neo, glad to have you back with us. We've missed you.

Please take care in the upcoming protest. Our thoughts will be with you.
        [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Thank you all for your friendly thoughts I am very happy to be back.

Jim, the riots are about a terrorist. They are supporting the terrorist named "Abdullah Ocalan" former leader of terrorist group called "PKK". Its a Kurdish illegal party who wants 6 cities of Turkey (from the EastSide of Turkey) to build-up their own country. In last 18 yrs they fought against the Turkish Army and responsible about "Death of 30.000 citizens". Ocalan was captured 2 yrs ago by Turkish Police and Turkish Specail Army Team in Kenya. He was judged and sentenced to "Death Penalty" BUT Death Penalty is not used for over 20 yrs in my country BUT still in LAW BOOK. (sorry for my false English, i hope you understand what i mean) He is now living in an highly protected island jail. Today (31th August) the "European Human Rights Association" is going to judge him and the Turkish Nation again. (what the hell is this???) The riots are supporting him and against the government and wanting Ocalan to be FREE!!! Thats why they are going to walk and protest tomorrow. They have been known as an assaulting and angry group. I hope nothing bad happen tomorrow to US and to THEM!!! Cause when i was in the ARMY i fought against PKK and lost my 6 friends there in WAR. I saw lots of dead ppl either both sides. And i dont want to see any dead people. I hope nothing bad happens.

Take care and have fun all And thanx for the warm welcome Cya!!!
          Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

g/day neo ive heard of the pkk.you be carefull my friend and watch your back good to have you here again...cheers mate

Comment

Welcome back Neo, your posts were missed.

The suffering you experienced at the loss of your six friends touches me deeply. I can't in my wildest dreams imagine what that would be like and am thankful I have never had to experience such pain. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers my dear friend.

May God watch over you and your fellow officers.

Nell
              When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine yourself....

Comment

G***a & Neltja; Thank you for your good thoughts and warm welcome.

Today 1st Sept. Nothing much happened and i am very happy for it. 14 Officers are slightly injured and we take control of the group. Thanx GOD
                Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

I'm glad things went pretty smoothly, Neo.
                  [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5747 users online. 356 members and 5391 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X