300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Commissioned Tomorrow!

After 27 weeks, we are on our last week of the academy. For the first time tomorrow, I will be a commissioned law enforcement officer! We start field training a week later.

I just wanted to share. I am thankful that officer.com has been such a great resource to me the past two years as I have worked to this point... and the hard work is just beginning!

Zamkn
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

The views expressed by this screen name do not represent any civilian,municipal, military, or federal law enforcement agency and are strictly the views of the individual writing. Under no circumstances should someone consider the content of these posts to have anything less than a great deal of sarcasm interlaced throughout. Read at your own risk.

Congrats, have fun out there and be safe.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Welcome to the family. Mind yours P's & Q's w/ FTO. Listen and learn. Save your arguments for after you've completed FT but dont hesitate to ask questions. Happy hunting.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6119 users online. 367 members and 5752 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X