300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman cooks baby in microwave...

I'll go ahead and throw it out there...this is the most f*cked up thing I have ever heard.

Prosecutors said Arnold intentionally put her baby in the microwave oven and cooked the child to death after a fight with her boyfriend.

Arnolds' cellmate testified that Arnold confessed to putting the baby in the microwave and turning it on because she was worried her boyfriend would leave her if he found out the child wasn't his.

The baby's DNA was found inside the microwave in Arnold's apartment, prosecutors said. A forensic pathologist testified that the girl likely died after being burned in the microwave oven for more than two minutes.
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

I like how she claimed she did it for fear that the boyfriend would leave if he found out it wasn't his, but apparently she thinks he WOULDN'T have left her after she microwaves what he thought was HIS child. What incredibly stupid logic.
    When talking to a fool, be sure he isn't doing the same.

I don't even know what to say to this.

She will probably plead insanity.

This is what kills me. There is a Safe Haven law that states, "The law allows mothers to leave their unwanted newborn baby in a safe location such as a hospital, fire station (not a Volunteer Fire Stations), police station, or another designated area such as a health care providers office. Total secrecy for the mother is assured, and she will not be prosecuted for abandonment or neglect if she acts within 45 days of the birth, and the baby is not harmed. Once the newborn is left at a Safe Haven location, they are given medical attention and care and placed in an appropriate home. The law gives newborns protection and frightened mothers an option." (www.dunebrook.org/haven)

The baby was a month old, she could have easily done this.

On a side note, if you feel so inclined to further educate yourself on this law, check out....

http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwi.../safehaven.cfm
    Your mom...

Comment

The inmate should have shanked her right there...
      sigpic

Comment

Some tramp, bitc... will do anything to their kids for a man--or woman(nowadays)
        "Hey sub human, leave your uterus at the door and let the male do what he wants, at least there will be no kids involved" "they did not asked to be hooked up to your silly a**."

Rant over
        America, Land of the Free because of the Brave

Comment

The inmate "code of ethics" will prevail.

She'll most likely get life without.....and they say the death penalty is cruel and unusual. I say being cooked from the inside out ranks pretty high as cruel.
          Last edited by deputy x 2; 08-31-2008, 12:45 AM.
          This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

this is the second time i heard of something like this. the first time was awhile back and some guy put a baby in the microwave. then the mother of the child was defending the guy saying he was possed by demons or some BS like that. in both of these cases i see "eye for an eye" as a good punishment, stick the sick b**** in the microwave and see how she likes it
            This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

Since I'd surely get the boot if I said what I was really thinking, I'll just say this:

If thats the worst thing you've ever heard, you haven't heard a lot.

It gets worse.
              "Why is common sense so rare?" - Me

By the way.. They aren't "Clients" or "Customers" they're CRIMINALS... sheesh

Comment

Wow, what a genius…..cook your child to keep your man. They should cook her, I’m just saying……..

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Originally posted by 10-31Mike View Post
                  Since I'd surely get the boot if I said what I was really thinking, I'll just say this:

If thats the worst thing you've ever heard, you haven't heard a lot.

It gets worse.
                  yeah definitely a f***** thing but it does get worse
                  This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

Originally posted by djblank87 View Post
                    Wow, what a genius…..cook your child to keep your man. They should cook her, I’m just saying……..
                    I'm with you dude
                    ...Did you call the Boys in Blue or the Man in Tan?

Comment

i think as the 1st responding officer it would be very hard to keep your composure and stay professional. ive had nightmares about lots of the things ive seen, i'm sure had i been there this would be one as well.
                      Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Sick, sad, disgusting...

Comment

Hopefully her Brain will be cooked in the electric chair then her eternal soul will also cook every day in Hell. She should have put the baby up for adoption, there are so many loving couples out there who want a child of their own who can not have children.
                          "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

I could put a bullet in that slimes head and never think twice about it. The cruelty of some people in society is sickening.
                            Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by djblank87 View Post
                              "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6300 users online. 332 members and 5968 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X