300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owner of Milwaukee Security Company Planned To Bomb Drug, Gang Houses

A co-owner of a Milwaukee security company is accused of buying materials to make bombs to destroy drug and gang houses, police said.

“We realized we had to take immediate action because of the potential threat to human life and destruction that was possible,” said Milwaukee Police Lt. Jason Smith.

Inside a quiet south-side home, Milwaukee police said a plot to cause chaos was unfolding.

Prosecutors said 57-year-old Robert Leyer planned to build pipe bombs and that while under police surveillance he bought test tubes, rubber tubing and dark-colored jars at American Science and Surplus earlier this month.

Then, at Farm and Fleet in Oak Creek, Leyer bought galvanized pipe, flares, batteries and shotgun shells, among other things, prosecutors said.

Police arrested Leyer in the parking lot and said they recovered various bomb-making books and papers in his car.

“None of the materials are unusual. They’re available for retail purchase at a hardware store. It’s the combination of those materials that can cause problem,” Smith said.

Leyer is co-owner of Wisconsin Security Solutions. Police said he planned to target homes of local gang members he came across in the course of his job.

“It appears the motivation was some intimidation by what he perceived as gang members against employees of his company,” Smith said.

The complaint stated Leyer threatened anyone who leaked his plans.

“The defendant mentioned the fact that he has a wood chipper and that anyone who told police would be killed and disposed of by way of the wood chipper,” the complaint said.
    http://www.nationalterroralert.com/u...g-gang-houses/

If these were pipe bombs and they were going to kill drug dealers and gang members I don't see any risk of human life.. other than it being say the mailman putting stuff in the mailbox and being killed I can see that being a reasonable thing.. but I'm not there, or in the investigation.

The world would def be a lot better without drug dealers and gangsters.....but vigilante justice isnt exactly legal either.....
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

“The defendant mentioned the fact that he has a wood chipper and that anyone who told police would be killed and disposed of by way of the wood chipper,” the complaint said.
      That part made me laugh. I think it is just the way it is worded.
      -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

The thing is, it's extremely misworded. There most likely wouldn't be any loss of human life, just garbage.

Comment

The worse crime gets the more of this you will see. Police are already over worked, understaffed, and under paid in many cases.

Comment

Something like this would happen in 'waulkee.
            son, if you keep this up, soon you'll inherit the family mullet!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3391 users online. 161 members and 3230 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X