300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoePublic View Post
    Yes, we ALL are guilty of monday morning quarterbacking a guy pointing a firearm at a SWAT team and then getting shot up with an MP5.

I didn't need to post up a "question" to get any dialogue flowing either. I have no questions, just the video, a new topic, something to discuss ... if you are so put off by this sort of a thread, then perhaps close your internet and go watch TV? You seem a l i t t l e overreactive.
    Yeah there are a lot of officers here who like to post pointless comments like that. Just let them be. It makes them feel better about themselves.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KY Blue 72 View Post
      Yeah there are a lot of officers here who like to post pointless comments like that. Just let them be. It makes them feel better about themselves.
      Roger ... the Farva's of LE.
      There is nothing to see here.

Comment

You know, things have gotten pretty bad when people sit around their computers watching videos of other people getting killed and making jokes about it.

Comment

Originally posted by JoePublic View Post
          Yes, we ALL are guilty of monday morning quarterbacking a guy pointing a firearm at a SWAT team and then getting shot up with an MP5.

I didn't need to post up a "question" to get any dialogue flowing either. I have no questions, just the video, a new topic, something to discuss ... if you are so put off by this sort of a thread, then perhaps close your internet and go watch TV? You seem a l i t t l e overreactive.
          I'm sorry, I was refering to your other pointless post where some guy got shot. I would have pointed that out but I thought everybody would figure it out. Forgot where I am.

You shouldn't have any questions, I'm with you there, seems perfectly legit. It is what is is. But then why post it?

It's like people posting a link to an article with no explination, question, or even a hint at what it is.

That leaves the rest of us scratching our heads wondering what your point is. If you're going to go to all the trouble of posting something it would make sense to say why you're posting it.

For? Against? Hey look at this idiot? What would you do? Something like that.
          "Why is common sense so rare?" - Me

By the way.. They aren't "Clients" or "Customers" they're CRIMINALS... sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy515 View Post
            You know, things have gotten pretty bad when people sit around their computers watching videos of other people getting killed and making jokes about it.
            We all die someday ... MOST of us don't go out in a blaze of "glory" like this, so on behalf of people "joking" about it ... sorry?

Comment

Originally posted by 10-31Mike View Post
              I'm sorry, I was refering to your other pointless post where some guy got shot. I would have pointed that out but I thought everybody would figure it out. Forgot where I am.

You shouldn't have any questions, I'm with you there, seems perfectly legit. It is what is is. But then why post it?

It's like people posting a link to an article with no explination, question, or even a hint at what it is.

That leaves the rest of us scratching our heads wondering what your point is. If you're going to go to all the trouble of posting something it would make sense to say why you're posting it.

For? Against? Hey look at this idiot? What would you do? Something like that.
              Sure I hear you, but I post video threads from day to day as I run across them because I like pictures more than pointless chit chat about obvious emotions or facts. And what better pictures are there, but video!?

If I felt something was debatable I would probably include my own views, but something like this is just purely a "Wow, what was that guy thinking" type of post. If you notice, compared to a lot of forums online, this one doesn't get a lot of new threads each day ... so I'm just throwing out more data for folks to choose from. Can't be plain ole steak and potatos every night.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6402 users online. 366 members and 6036 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X