300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applaud a Hero, chastise an idiot

The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
    George Carlin

A perfect example of indiscriminate breeding. I am willing to bet that stupid broad was sitting in the car on the cell phone... come help me... I am so helpless, I can't do for myself after I risked the life of my kid being stupid... help!!

She should be jailed for child endangerment forthwith!
    Last edited by LT Dangle; 08-28-2008, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LT Dangle View Post
      A perfect example of indiscriminate breeding. I am willing to bet that stupid broad was sitting the car on the cell phone... come help me... I am so helpless, I can't do for myself after I risked the life of my kid being stupid... help!!

She should be jailed for child endangermnet forthwith!
      I agree. He should have rescued the child and left the idiot driver to her fate. Natural selection would have prevailed.
      It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not.

Comment

The GPS said to drive there so she did. She was following directions

Comment

That gene pool needs to be eradicated.
          I am a Native American of non-Indian decent.

Cleaning the pool, one gene at a time.

I'm on a 30 day diet. So far I've lost 15 days!

Comment

Granted, Ive flooded my car....

But at least it was still water!!!!
            "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
            Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
            Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by btfp View Post

Sad but prob true. It's amazing that she did not have enough brains not to drive into the water, but she was not going to leave her purse behind.
              It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunkle View Post
                That gene pool needs to be eradicated.
                It would be nice they need to add on top of that a license to procreate. The only problem is how would you go about restricting people from having kids that fail to meet a certain intelligence and income criteria?

Tucson Police Department
                07/27/08 : Applied
                09/27/08 : Written Test 89/100
                09/28/08 : PT Test Finished Top 3 In Group A
                09/29/08 : Oral Board I Must've Done Well
                10/03/08 : Eligibility Rank #3 Of 51 Remaining
                10/13/08 : Polygraph Passed
                10/15/08 : BI Initiated

Arizona Highway Patrol
                08/18/08 : Applied
                10/13/08 : Withdrawn

Pima County Sheriffs
                10/25/08 : PT Test
                10/25/08 : Written Test
                10/27/08 : Oral Board

"An Arizona Law Enforcement Hopeful"

Comment

Oh come on she made it pretty far. I say we give her another chance. Imagine if she had a raised 4x4 she could cross the Mississippi river.
                  Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by btfp View Post
                    ahh hahahha.

but really, it made me laugh
                    "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Happens all the time out here. The only serious rain we get is during our summer monsoons so the roads aren't really constructed to deal it. Plenty of idiots dry to ford a wash to end up going downstream. The best part is that said idiots are responsible for the expenses incurred during their rescue.

I hope she remembered to thank those guys for helping her dumb ***.
                      Last edited by CathyGo; 08-29-2008, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Meh.... she just didn't go fast enough.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6575 users online. 369 members and 6206 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X