Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality time with the Kids.

WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

Saw it the other day, I wish I could do that!

Comment

WOW! That ROCKS!
      "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Comment

Big deal

I hope she's also learning usefull skills like ironing and how to bake a cake.

(j/k)
        "Why is common sense so rare?" - Me

By the way.. They aren't "Clients" or "Customers" they're CRIMINALS... sheesh

Comment

....Just more proof the end of the world is near.
          Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

It brings a tear to my eye. She knows how to make a daddy proud.

Comment

Originally posted by StephDakel View Post
              ....Just more proof the end of the world is near.
              That's a great POV.

Comment

im proud of her.good job. she 'll be a general someday.
                break censorship chains

Comment

She'll be contracted through the government to help guys in training assemble their rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by 10-31Mike View Post
                    Big deal

I hope she's also learning usefull skills like ironing and how to bake a cake.

(j/k)
                    LOL!
                    WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

Comment

Originally posted by WadsonF View Post
                      LOL!
                      i dont understand what you are laughing about it ??? my sons and daughter knew how to do exactly that with different variety of guns.its nothing to laugh out loud about it.its important that you teach your next generation how to do it and arm themselves. the OP posted showed that we,american can do it and prepared to defend ourselves.what do you think george washington would have to say something about her ? huh ? 10-31 mike, that goes to you too, what the hell.
                      Last edited by pfchell; 08-27-2008, 05:46 PM.
                      break censorship chains

Comment

Originally posted by pfchell View Post
                        i dont understand what you are laughing about it ???
                        what do you think george washington would have to say something about her ? huh?
                        That she would do wonderfully behind her husband in an indian attack. But he still needs some new shirts sewn.
                        lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.

Comment

Hey! Is that Daddy's leaderbook, behind her left sholder? (Does it still have to have everyone's Mom's first name in it?)
                          lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by pvtbuddie View Post
                            That she would do wonderfully behind her husband in an indian attack. But he still needs some new shirts sewn.
                            hahaha, you got me. by the way, you think georgie had an affair with betsy ross? you kill me.
                            break censorship chains

Comment

/\ I doubt he did. .The worst anyone could say about him in his own time, and for some decades later, was that he had too flirty of a friendship with (who was it again? Kitty someone?). .I see no reason to believe rumors offered long after a man is dead.

But I wasn't referring to the flag, you know. .Some women had gathered a sum of money together to purchase a morale gift for the soldiers in the revolution. .Gen. Washington responded that the men had no shirts worth wearing, and he insisted that the money be used to purchase cloth tho make them. .So the women made the shirts, and sewed their names into each collar, to personalize the gifts.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6221 users online. 326 members and 5895 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X