• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Explosive entry

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c2f_1219526961

BooM!!
    There is nothing to see here.

I remember seeing this video before, but I don't remember the explanation of what went wrong. Can anyone here explain?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

They used a little more explosives than what was necessary.

Comment

Enough explosive and an enclosed area. Thats what caused the drop ceiling to well drop...............
        The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

All I remember is that they're the Indiana State Emergency Rescue Team doing SWAT training and they used a bit too much explosives.

Comment

the biggest problem was the percussion....there was too much back pressure. when that explosion goes off you need somewhere for that pressure to go
            Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Originally posted by Narco944 View Post
              the biggest problem was the percussion....there was too much back pressure. when that explosion goes off you need somewhere for that pressure to go
              Somewhere thats bigger than a closet
              "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
              Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
              Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by LCM99 View Post
                All I remember is that they're the Indiana State Emergency Rescue Team doing SWAT training and they used a bit too much explosives.
                No, it's the Indiana State Police Emgergency Response Team.
                Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6251 users online. 332 members and 5919 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X