300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming Live Online Police Scanners

Anyone else ever seen this website before? I seriously can't believe someone came up with this.

www.scanamerica.us

My area isn't broadcasted (thank goodness).

Don't get out much? Scanners have been around for years, the addition of them to the internet is just a natural extension.

The reality is some of our work needs to be encrypted to prevent this but not all of it. A little of transparency with the general public is good, the vast majority of B/G's that could even think of how to operate a scanner are far beyond the basic patrol level. Some of our tac/narco/swt channels should be encrypted but basic patrol stuff should be left in the open.

I've been a scanner enthusiast for almost as long as I've been a cop. My wife says it's from a constant need to be aware of my surroundings but having a scanner with me during road trips has saved me countless minutes avoiding traffic jams.
    Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    Albert Einstein

Comment

theres a bunch of them out there. Heres another I came across a while back
      375 Islander St Ocenaside, CA

Comment

With the DNC going on, here's the feed from Denver PD.

http://co.scanamerica.us/index.php?county=Denver

Sounds at times that they're having a buncha fun up there.

Last edited by cajunguy; 08-26-2008, 04:06 PM. Reason: Changed link. Original went bad.
        "Yes sir, I know you have rights."
        "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5584 users online. 310 members and 5274 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X