300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserve Question

I just discoved the site and man this is what ive been looking for. I work for a finacial services company fulltime (because we get paid very well) But my origional career choice was law enforcement. I went through 2 years of college studying criminal justice but my money motivated side of me eventually won out. I am self employed so i set my own hours and i was planning on joining one of the local agency reserves and was wondering what the usually qualifications are for doing so? I know that they have a reserve academy where u attend 3 times a week at night. another question/ Do u have to be sponsored by an agency to go through one of these academys or can you just sign up, pay, and go through it and then look to join up with an agency? I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast (Gulfport) If any one else is from the coast and u have any info let me know. THANKS!!!

?

Comment

Well you are not having any luck getting responses in this particular forum, so I'm moving it to the Ask-a-Cop forum. Perhaps some officers from your area will see it there.

FWIW, the best way to get your questions answered about a particular department is to contact their recruiter.

------------------
      "Don't teach in German, then test in Japanese!"
      6P1 (retired)
      6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5660 users online. 319 members and 5341 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X