Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennessee: Student Slain at School

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/22/us...02.html?ref=us

A student was fatally shot in a dispute at a Knoxville high school. The police identified the victim as Ryan McDonald, 15, a sophomore. The shooting happened shortly after 8 a.m. in the Central High School cafeteria, Chief Deputy Bill Roehl said. A 15-year-old classmate was taken into custody minutes later. The classmate was charged with one count of first-degree murder and was being held in a juvenile-court facility. “This wasn’t a shooting that was a random act,” Deputy Roehl said. “It was an individual directing his aggression toward another individual, not the school or the students inside the school.”
    The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
    George Carlin

I just cannot believe that this happened. Schools are GUN FREE ZONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Space for rent .........

Comment

God forbid there happened to be any armed staff in that "Gun Freeze Zone".....

How dare someone enter that school with a firearm.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6322 users online. 372 members and 5950 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X