Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who hate(or love) Micheal Moore

This looks hilarious.
    The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
    George Carlin

Gary Coleman finally landed a film job!!!

Comment

Looks like a funny movie, I'm definitely going to watch it.

I think there is a more appropriate category to place this thread in though rather than in the "General Law Enforcement Topics."

Comment

I hate that fat ba$tard. He lies and construes facts that look favorable towards his cause. I am aware that many people do that, but he is the biggest ***** of them all.
        Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

It is always said that we conservative folks have no sense of humor......but it is the liberal/left people who honestly can't take satirical criticism. Well, let's see how funny it is when their ox is being gored.

This will be a "must see" for me -- even if I wait until the DVD is released. With all the $chitt going on in the world right now, I believe that laughter is indeed the best medicine.

This movie will probably be the funniest thing since Meet The Fockers was released.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

I would pay to see this movie!

Comment

Originally posted by stormz5192 View Post
              I hate that fat ba$tard. He lies and construes facts that look favorable towards his cause. I am aware that many people do that, but he is the biggest ***** of them all.
              I thought the same thing about Rush Limbaugh, but I agree they all do that on both sides of the fence.

Comment

I saw this preview on the Factor the other night, I will go and see it. I hate Michael Moore, I hate far left and far right, keep me on the right but centered.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Originally posted by djblank87 View Post
                  I saw this preview on the Factor the other night, I will go and see it. I hate Michael Moore, I hate far left and far right, keep me on the right but centered.
                  I think extreme ANYTHING causes ignorance and blindness, and I'm not only speaking about politics, I mean ANYTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                    I would pay to see this movie!
                    Hmmm...I think that that could be arranged...
                    sigpic
                    Don't make me gassy.
                    You wouldn't LIKE me when I'm gassy...

If you're offended by something that I've said...it was just your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkis View Post
                      I think extreme ANYTHING causes ignorance and blindness, and I'm not only speaking about politics, I mean ANYTHING.
                      Nope. Too easy.
                      sigpic
                      Don't make me gassy.
                      You wouldn't LIKE me when I'm gassy...

If you're offended by something that I've said...it was just your turn.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5931 users online. 332 members and 5599 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X