Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop and Corrections Officer find BIGFOOT. I thought LEOs are honest?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop and Corrections Officer find BIGFOOT. I thought LEOs are honest?

I'm some of you have heard about this. These 2 LEOs were deep in the north Geogria woods when they found this body by a stroke of luck. It sounded a little promising last week but after the news conference today it's 99% a hoax. This was featured on ABC, CNN, and FOX and it's gotten INERNATIONAL attention.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=5588371

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/17197939/detail.html

The 2nd link has a photo of the body in a freezer.

Other posters on this board have mentioned the radio show Coast to Coast AM and the host, George Noory, says he is shocked that a police offer would commit such a hoax and do this to the public.

What do you LEOs and others think? HOW could LEOs like like this???

P.S. I think the Corrections officer is an ex C.O. but the cop is still a cop on leave or something.

People do strange things, sometimes.

LEO's are people, so there ya go.

I am thinking they want to write a book, maybe make some money, reguardless if it turns out to be untrue. Or just might be a big joke.

You would think they would have used some make-up around the eyes.

You can see the skin so easily there.

And Georgia...Come on, maybe Alaska, or even Washington, but Georgia! lol.

Comment

There aren't many Bigfeet in Alaska....Washington I could buy.
      MOLON LABE!

Ever Cook any fools?!?

Comment

Have you watched the video's. Its obviously fake. Who knows why people do stuff. I was assumming it was just a spoof until the media picked up on it.
        The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

A few interesting things I read about it this morning in an article located with Google:

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/...foot-Found.php

Whitton, an officer on medical leave from the Clayton County Police Department, and Dyer, a former corrections officer, announced the discovery in early July on YouTube videos and their Web site http://www.bigfoottracker.com. The site on Friday would not load.
          Efforts to reach Whitton and Dyer early Friday on their Bigfoot Tipline were unsuccessful. The voice mail recording says they have expanded their search to look for leprechauns and the Loch Ness monster. They also offer weekend expeditions to search for Bigfoot in the north Georgia mountains for $499.

Comment

Originally posted by Robocop007 View Post
            I'm some of you have heard about this. These 2 LEOs were deep in the north Geogria woods when they found this body by a stroke of luck. It sounded a little promising last week but after the news conference today it's 99% a hoax. This was featured on ABC, CNN, and FOX and it's gotten INERNATIONAL attention.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=5588371

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/17197939/detail.html

The 2nd link has a photo of the body in a freezer.

Other posters on this board have mentioned the radio show Coast to Coast AM and the host, George Noory, says he is shocked that a police offer would commit such a hoax and do this to the public.

What do you LEOs and others think? HOW could LEOs like like this???

P.S. I think the Corrections officer is an ex C.O. but the cop is still a cop on leave or something.
            How can George Noory complain about anyone commiting such a hoax on the public since he does so every night on his radio program. Now if the PO said he saw a martian, he'd be a guest on the program.
            The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

This was featured on ABC, CNN, and FOX and it's gotten INERNATIONAL attention.
              Looks like they got what they wanted.

A doctor acquaintance of mine said the picture is most likely a hoax. He said the "body" still looks alive, the "fur" looks synthetic, and a few other odds and ends.

Well, it keeps the myth alive I guess.

Comment

I think the key things there were...... off on medical leave and former corrections officer trying to make a profit. Sometimes turds get past the screenings...

Comment

The psych tests don't get everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by BeansBaxter View Post
                    There aren't many Bigfeet in Alaska....Washington I could buy.

I didn't know there are Bigfoots in Georgia. California I've heard about and Washington. I would think that the Bigfoot species would bury their dead anyway........... "Found" the body, yeah right.
                    Last edited by ten-ninetyseven; 08-16-2008, 02:15 PM.

Comment

I thought LEOs are honest?
                      Please don't feed the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o View Post
                        How can George Noory complain about anyone commiting such a hoax on the public since he does so every night on his radio program. Now if the PO said he saw a martian, he'd be a guest on the program.

LOL! Yeah! Noory is gullible enough to believe in aliens, ghosts, orbs, spirits, evil possession, exorcisms, Illuminati, shadow people, etc. etc. then he vehemently declares this Georgia Bigfoot is a HOAX! LMAO!!

Comment

Dude, what the heck is up with you man? You come in and say you want to be a LEO, then you make a thread saying that LEOs are not honest (read your title). There's bad apples everywhere.

Comment

For the national and int'l media to pick up the story tells me it must be a slow month for news.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkis View Post
                              Dude, what the heck is up with you man? You come in and say you want to be a LEO, then you make a thread saying that LEOs are not honest (read your title). There's bad apples everywhere.
                              I never said I wanted to be an LEO. I said I really admire you guys (and girls ) for what you do since many LEO positions require putting your life on the line.

Since religion appears to be just a manmade fantasy by a VERY ignorant ancient man (there's not a shred of evidence of afterlife/god whatsoever) it's all the MORE admirable what you LEOs do knowing this may be your only chance at life.

KUDOS to you LEOs!!
                              Last edited by Robocop007; 08-18-2008, 02:28 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6369 users online. 373 members and 5996 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X