• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Catch a predator

Chris Hansen actual made me laugh!
    Predator: "I feel like Im gonna throw up."
    Chris: "Well maybe another good reason for you to go outside."

The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
    George Carlin

not bad...

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

hahaha...

he makes me laugh a lot, actually.

Comment

"It sounds like what you were fishing for was sex with a 12 year old girl!"

I love chris hanson
        "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Weak... what happened to the aweseome (maybe a little foolish) take-downs in previous episodes... I love the one with the guy in the Sniper Suit! A little over-kill for this type of operation but come on this is TV!
          ...Did you call the Boys in Blue or the Man in Tan?

Comment

Edited.......
            Last edited by Super_HKS; 04-27-2010, 07:41 AM.

Comment

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=hKUkwh8TmM0
              http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Hoppes View Post
                HAHAHAHA Thats hilarious.

"IM TAKING A S*&^!! GET THE F&^% OUT OF MY HOUSE!"
                Last edited by Tucker6900; 08-14-2008, 09:46 AM.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
                George Carlin

Comment

Didn't they stop making new episodes of this show after someone committed suicide and the family sued MSNBC?

Comment

An e/Texas prosecutor got caught up in one sting and ended up committing suicide. That the sting done in Murphy Texas ( Collin Co I believe) has come undone due to the prosecutor and courts deeming it entrapment

Comment

Originally posted by katseiye View Post
                      An e/Texas prosecutor got caught up in one sting and ended up committing suicide. That the sting done in Murphy Texas ( Collin Co I believe) has come undone due to the prosecutor and courts deeming it entrapment
                      I was wondering about the entrapment part. I was then told by a lawyer friend that it "appeared" that the suspects were the ones who initiated contact with the "underaged girl", and also initiated the "sexual banter"

George Carlin

Comment

Can you believe there are websites that take up for these scumbags saying they were "entrapped"? Unreal.

Comment

Regardless of who calls it entrapment and who doesn't this show proves a great point and I am sure will make some people think twice before doing this... the problem is that many old dude's still wont think enough!
                          ...Did you call the Boys in Blue or the Man in Tan?

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker6900 View Post
                            I was wondering about the entrapment part. I was then told by a lawyer friend that it "appeared" that the suspects were the ones who initiated contact with the "underaged girl", and also initiated the "sexual banter"
                            I believe it had more to do with the fact that Dateline and that internet group, can't remember name , orchestrated, kept comp logs and turned over their videotapes as evidence to law enforcement along w/ the offenders. In effect because it was not initiated as law enforcement investigation.

I'm sure 5th ammendment right against self incrimination played a role somewhere in their lame @** excuse for dismissing the cases in Murphy.

Got tired of hearing it and tuned out shortly after it heated up in the media. First they demand you do something about all the perv's and then turn and tell you you've violated the persons rights.

What do you do ? Go find someone else to pick on till it blows over and you can entrap them again. Their like gerbils on running wheel, they just cant stop

Comment

I really think these guys want to be caught. That or in their sick mind they think they are doing no wrong.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5435 users online. 307 members and 5128 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X