Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pro-illegal immigrant bail out service....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pro-illegal immigrant bail out service....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,401881,00.html

SILVER SPRING, Md. — Illegal immigrants arrested in workplace raids can now access a fund to help them post bond.

The National Immigrant Bond Fund launched its national debut and fundraising campaign on Monday. Founder Bob Hildreth said Monday the goal is to raise $500,000.

Through the fund, illegal immigrants arrested in raids who do not have any outstanding criminal violations can apply for financial assistance. Churches, legal organizations or community groups help facilitate their requests. The fund provides half the bail money and immigrants must pony up the rest.

The fund has already been tapped into following a few raids, including one in Annapolis on June 30.

The fund was formalized three months ago. Hildreth says it's helped bail out about 100 people so far, and all of those cases are pending.
    1) I predict many illegal aliens jumping bail.
    2) Too many bail jumpers make for unhappy bail posters.
    3) Unhappy bail posters learn by experience, and bail out fewer high-risk crooks.
    4) How can you get more high-risk than being from another country?

I support another kind of bail out fund:

1) This one relieves local law enforcement from their mortgage payment.
    2) #1 may be substituted for a take-home vehicle of the peace officer's choice.
    3) Guarantees one or two free case of the peace officer's choice of domestic beverages per month for stress relief. Not necessarily alcohol, but widely accepted as the norm.
    4) Assigns a firing team of Marine guardian angels over all on-duty LEO's.
    5) Provides high-tech goggles that automatically detects crime 10 minutes before it happens (seen minority report?)

Anyhow... The first program will go broke before the year is up. No worries!!

Let them run.

They had some of those do-gooder groups down here for a while. When most of their helpees bailed on them (yeah, I know) they got left holding the bond. They didn't last long, as they couldn't bear the financial burden.

If they don't go to their Immigration Hearing, then they will be removed in abstensia. The next time they're caught after that they get sent back to country of origin without a hearing.

Many of the ones that go to their hearings won't get a hard deport anyway. Some will be granted relief and awarded legal status and many others will be given a voluntary departure in lieu of removal.

We've already caught a few aliens that were caught in "raids". They tend to be more vocal about their rights than average. That's fine. "If you want to talk to a lawyer, I can arrange that." Poof, set that person up for prosecution under a criminal statute rather than having him sent back on an administrative charge. No sweat. Most illegals do only time served on an illegal entry charge, but the second offense is a felony. Re-Entry after Removal/Deportation is a felony.

Whatever the case, it's all in a night's work.

Comment

That is awesome that you are able to get the U.S. Attorney to prosecute them criminally for their first illegal entry. That would never fly in the ultra liberal state of New York.
      Calling an Illegal Alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

Comment

This way the government gets the bail money and gets rid of the immigrant without having to pay to house him.
        Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by NYFedLeo View Post
          That is awesome that you are able to get the U.S. Attorney to prosecute them criminally for their first illegal entry. That would never fly in the ultra liberal state of New York.
          That's the name of the game. No more VRs unless it's the last resort. More paperwork, but, worth it in the end.

Makes night go by at the checkpoints, donchaknow.

I feel for you ICE guys in the interior. Talk about a massive job and tied hands. If you're ever in my neck of the woods, give me a shout, I'll show you where to get some good local grub and buy you a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Solohammer View Post
            That's the name of the game. No more VRs unless it's the last resort. More paperwork, but, worth it in the end.

Makes night go by at the checkpoints, donchaknow.

I feel for you ICE guys in the interior. Talk about a massive job and tied hands. If you're ever in my neck of the woods, give me a shout, I'll show you where to get some good local grub and buy you a beer.
            HA HA, thanks bro I may just take you up on that. Keep up the good work down on the border. Catch as many wets as you can, and the ones who make it past you, we will find them inside the country eventually.
            Calling an Illegal Alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

Comment

Originally posted by GWBJR
              Exactly, what is a wet?
              Hey, I know we are living in a PC world nowadays, but in 1954 the INS made that word official by naming one of the biggest illegal alien apprehension ops "Operation Wetback". Soooo, just refering to the name of an operation, yup that's it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

In my personal opinion, they had their priorities right in the old days.
              Last edited by yellowreef; 08-13-2008, 05:49 AM.
              "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5490 users online. 312 members and 5178 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X