Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kirch
    replied
    They're not making stalls for every condition, they're doing to keep their best customers happy. It's all about the marketing...

Leave a comment:

replied
    I don't see the point in marking spaces for every condition. If you're having some issue that requires you to park as close to the entrance as possible why not issue a temporary handicap tag?

[ 01-26-2003, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: 555 ]

Leave a comment:

• Niteshift
    replied
    MY favorite is parking for "expectant mothers"

I actually had someone want me to ticket a "violator". Trying to explain to someone that irate over something like this, that the signs aren't legally binding and we CAN'T ticket for them is not fun.

Recently, I saw spaces at an Orlando area mall for Taxi's. Huh? Why should taxi's be parking there that long that they need 5-6 of the closest spaces?

Leave a comment:

• Watchman
    replied
    Sonic ?

We have 3 of them in a town with 25,000 people.

Do you realize just how unhealthy that restaurant is? It's the equivalent of eating rat poison nearly. Ugh, how can you trash your body like that?!! I cringe in horror..

It is terrible. !

So much so that I usally go for the number 3 with smoke sauce. Everytime I get on I40 to go to Little Rock, Ill stop off and get the breakfast
    burritos. Then I"ll wash em down with a route 44 Root Beer.

Ohhhh Yeah....jsut talking about it makes me want ot go trash my body AGAIN ! [Eek!]

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    Erm, kinda off topic but what thread in here doesn't end up this way?

Do you realize just how unhealthy that restaurant is? It's the equivalent of eating rat poison nearly. Ugh, how can you trash your body like that?!! I cringe in horror..

Leave a comment:

• Traffic_Goddess
    replied
    Walking? More like getting in and out of the damn car!

Leave a comment:

• Snoopy1
    Guest replied
    Walking can be a little difficult at 8-1/2 months.

Leave a comment:

• Traffic_Goddess
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by 555:

...says the person that's never been in the situation.

Leave a comment:

replied

Leave a comment:

• kirch
    replied
    For the same reason drive-up ATM machines have Braille on them.

Leave a comment:

• Rimfire
    replied
    I would guess a state law requiring HP spaces at all businesses or something. The law is probably just general and not specific so Sonic painted some blue lines to keep from getting sued.

Just a guess.

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    I would guess that the parking spot is wider then the average spot and maybe there would be a need to exit the vehicle for bathroom or to deposit garbage.... or its a local bylaw requiring such?????

Leave a comment:

• huff317
    replied
    Don't you know?.....that's for them Sonic girls what can't skate....

Woohoo

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    started a topic Huh?

Huh?

I stopped at a Sonic drive in yesterday, and saw something odd. For those who don't know, Sonic is a drive in restaurant where you pull in and park, order your food or drink from your car, and then they bring it out to you. No inside dining.

So, why do they have a handicapped parking spot there? I asked the waitress and she had no idea.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3012 users online. 219 members and 2793 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X