300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• " Jimmy Justice "

Check out some of this guys videos! This guy is ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JimmyJustice4753

Anybody seen or heard about this guy? I saw something about him ( "jimmy justice") on some tv show lait last night. I guess he spends his free time running around a city in NY with his video camera looking for city employees breaking the law and he records it.

When in uniform I always pretend their is somebody with a camera out to get me.

Meh... just another anti-police advocate with no life and too much time.
    sigpic

Comment

There are a few other threads about this ***hat deep in the basement of O.com. I think he's a joke and should find something more constructive to do with his time.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Opps.........
        Last edited by djblank87; 08-11-2008, 02:44 AM.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Opps........

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

putz...........

Comment

He should follow around drug dealers and gang bangers and film them. See how long he lasts filming criminal activity.
              It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by safetyallday View Post
                He should follow around drug dealers and gang bangers and film them. See how long he lasts filming criminal activity.
                Nah, then he'd really be Jimmy Justice.

Comment

Edited......
                  Last edited by Super_HKS; 04-22-2010, 04:15 PM.

Comment

I am looking at this from a different perspective:

I believe that he is a kind of freedom fighter. He keeps us honest. It is people like him who protect our rights and freedoms ---- in some ways moreso than our founding fathers. It is his spirit which makes our country a strong and great one.

We need more people like him.
                    Space for rent .........

Comment

Originally posted by scratched13 View Post

I believe that he is a kind of freedom fighter. He keeps us honest. It is people like him who protect our rights and freedoms ---- in some ways moreso than our founding fathers. It is his spirit which makes our country a strong and great one.

How does harassing traffic cops make him a freedom fighter? It's not like he's going after corruption or anything. He's running around screaming at people and insulting them because of minor traffic infractions.

Comment

Originally posted by scratched13 View Post

You -really- surprised me with this comment, scratched. I would have never thought you thought in such a way. I understand where you're coming from, but to put it like that and stick up for such a turd really threw me off. You must be hardcore libertarian if you think like that. "No govn't! No cops!" ..... or something to that affect. Maybe I've got it wrong, though...
                        1*

Comment

too old

I guess I'm too old but in the 70s it would have taken a team of Drs several hours to remove the camera parts from his a**. You have umpteen calls backed up and need a personal potty break or what ever, You do what you have to do to cover your beat. What a worthless maroon!
                          Blue

Comment

Jimmy inJustice is trying to intimidate the traffic enforcement into saying or doing something embarassing or worse so he can sue the NYPD and get a payout. IMHO
                            Most good cops work as if there is a camera anyways but to stick it in someones face, not good. Eventually his good luck will run out.

He has a point as far as the guys-gals parking and walking outside with a newspaper in hand, it just doesn't look good, it isnt good but he is just a rable rouser. Try that with some cops from the 75, see how far that camera goes
                            I got nothing for now

Comment

This guy gives Jimmy's a bad name. :|
                              IT IS WHAT IT IS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4610 users online. 243 members and 4367 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X