300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad boys, bad boys...

With the new season of Cops and America's Most Wanted coming up this Saturday, just curious how many of you here actually watch. Comments on either of them?

[ 08-30-2001: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Every Saturday night!!

Comment

thus revealing ksfuzz has no social life.. j/k
      No partner is worth your tears -
      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Ahh, the beauty of a Tivo digital recorder. I haven't missed an episode of Cops, or Wildest Po-Po videos in about a year!

Comment

I always crank up the volume for the music. It's a catch little tune. Whatcha gonna do when I come for you? Never miss it, if I can't be there the vcr is always there!
          "REMEMBER, COPS ARE YOUR FRIENDS !!"

Comment

Going off on a tangent. I saw Inner Circle on their `Bad Boys tour` in Adelaide Australia in `93`. They were fantasic. The crowd roared when they played Bad Boys. The funniest thing though was that out of about a 1000 strong audience, there was not one black guy or gal there. A bit of a quirk for a reggea band !!!
            sigpic
            Scream if you wanna go faster

Comment

If COPS is on - I GET THE REMOTE! No one in my house (or dorm room) stands a chance of getting to watch anything else if I'm watching COPS.
              "Great occasions do not make heroes or cowards; they simply unveil them to the eyes of me. Silently and imperceptibly, as we wake or sleep, we grow strong or we grow weak, and at last some crisis shows what we have become." - B.F. Wescott

Comment

I get all into watching COPS. Makes me feel like I'm at work. Have several of the tapes. As for America's Most Wanted I don't watch it. Kinda irritates me.
                In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

GOTTA HAVE MY COPS! Besides, finally, after all these years, they have been filming in Des Moines, so I do not care to miss that!
                  Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

I watch COPS almost everyday, full hour here on Court TV from 7-8 PM
                    "Hello? Operator! Give me the number for 911!" - Homer Simpson

Comment

My wife knows that if she wants to have a heart to heart talk it will have to wait until COPS is over. Hey a guy has to have his priorities right?
                      Copper2be

Comment

Well, I usually watch COPS and Wildest Police Videos when I can, but I will definitely catch tomorrow when an America's most wanted fugitive is caught on cops. That should be fun.

On another note, I'm just glad that they caught that slimeball Ukrainian who murdered his family.

Kyle
                        KD5HQD

Comment

Copper2b,

Where are you in Canada?

Every Sat. since its been on the air, I rarely miss a episode of Cops. Canada has a ok rip off version thats on before it, "To serve and Protect", that one gets rather boring, same locations,people etc etc but I still like it. Sometimes watch Americas Most Wanted, but usely going out by then...

Koenig
                          #||||
                          "I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state appointed psychiatrist is our "friend."

Comment

Whats a life??!!?? I thought it was work, sleep, watch cops, work, sleep, etc..... LOL

Comment

I tend to be on shift on Saturdays when COPS comes on, however I like that better than being home in front of the TV then. More action out there for me. However, science in their infinite wisdom provided me with the means to tape it and watch it later (which I do). I'm not a huge AMW junkie, though.
                              sigpic

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2977 users online. 174 members and 2803 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X